Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

It appears that someone pulled the video from YouTube?
Quote 0 0

Well, it's back up now.  Go figure.

Quote 0 0
Here is a portion of the letter I sent to Representative Kaptur via snail mail tihs morning.

/Ken/

February 1, 2009

Representative Marcy Kaptur
Member of Congress

One Maritime Place – Sixth Floor

Toledo Ohio 43604

Dear Representative Kaptur,

I watched with awe and respect your address to the House of Representatives concerning financial fraud committed upon the average citizen by mortgage lenders and the lawyers who further their crimes.  I was heartened to see a Member of Congress speak up for the average person.

Our government must stop throwing money at the very same financial and legal institutions that are responsible for financial and mortgage fraud.  Instead there should be a massive ‘perp walk’ of those bankers and lawyers into our courts and prisons.

My older brother, a disabled Vietnam Veteran lives in Hilliard, Ohio.  From Scott I have learned first hand how Ohio has been destroyed by financial fraud, much the same as my home state of Arizona.  With impunity and callous disregard for the rule of law these same institutions who created the fraud are now stealing the homes of Americans, seemingly with the approval or acquiescence of our government.

Thank you for standing before Congress and telling the people to fight the lenders, stay in their homes through peaceful means and not give into greed and corruption.

Respectfully,

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...