Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
Shame them out of existence.  Brokers, lawyers, realtors, appraisers, judges, bankers and all the conspirators who have brought the country to it's knees will only be fully punished by the people they have harmed.

Get out in the streets and exercise your First Amendment rights.
Quote 0 0
Sara
I wonder if Oprah is ready to take on this industry? 

Remember what happened when the guy from the Seventh Day Adventist Church introduced her to what really happens at a slaughter house and she said "I'll never eat another hamburger"?

Oh yeah, the beef industry got hit hard!

S
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
And Oprah was sued.

I don't remember the outcome of the suit, however.

Quote 0 0
Sara
I remember...

She had the entire nation backing her!  Well, everyone except the Beef Counsel.  And it started a grassroots movement on how cattle were to be treated in a humane fashion.  And we are no longer eating beef from injured and sick animals anymore.

This woman has money and power!  We listen to her on every subject.  She has earned our trust over the past 20 years.  We trust her to the point that, we will listen to her on diet and weight information when she can't even keep her own weight in check!

I really think we desperately need a "heavy weight" to back us in this fight.  She is one that doesn't intimidate easily!

S
Quote 0 0
Lionel Tribby
Apparently, you, as a mere mortal, have never tried getting in touch with the woman, Sara.

Harpo Productions
Chicago, Il
Number is listed.

Or you could try dropping a letter to her property in CA.

With the advent of the internet, any publicity is good publicity. Local stories go global in a matter of minutes. That alone allows better potential for national media to pick up a story. It just has to be "sexy" enough. Bottom line is if it's not going to get ratings and sell air time it's probably not going to get coverage. Try boiling down your multiple years of experience with MSF into a two or even 10 minute sound byte.

Unfortunately, the concept of Mortgage Servicing Fraud, if it's to be explained at all correctly and in any depth, will take much, much longer than the majority of networks will be willing to provide. If you want it done to any effective degree, write up a script, make sure the lighting is good, have an external microphone nearly so you can be understood and shoot the video footage yourself. Upload it to one of the toobs and start throwing the link around. Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will bite.

Good luck.

Quote 0 0
She won
The Equitable One wrote:
And Oprah was sued.

I don't remember the outcome of the suit, however.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
FWW:  A few years ago a number of us here sent several emails and letters to her regarding MS Fraud. I can't speak for the others, but I all I got back was a bunch of Spam emails. I never heard a word which was a bit disappointing, but somewhat expected. But that said it's quite obvious that she's a very intelligent and successful woman who knows which battles she can survive and which ones she may not. Or it could have been that she simply never had the opportunity to see what we had sent to her. Well, it certainly couldn't hurt to try again as much has changed. We are now, not immediately written off as being a bunch whining deadbeats as we were in the past, (not all the time anyway).  

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
alexa

Op must worry the  banks  may  take  her  money  hence  the  silence.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...