Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Andrew

If you lost your house in foreclosure or were forced to short sale it because your lender would not work with you... don't give up just yet. If you have a robo-signature by your bank on your loan or a lack of proper paperwork regarding transfer of title by your bank... you definitely have legal options to go after your lender for a wrongful foreclosure.  Do any of you feel that you were wrongfully foreclosed upon, and what is your story?  You can also call me (Andrew) at 877-400-0219 ext. 301, I can go over exactly what I am talking about and your options.  I look forward to speaking with you and hearing your story.

Quote 0 0
Bill

It seems to make more sense to just find an attorney than PAY someone to pre-qualify you and refer you to a firm.  I would love to hear from Andrew on how they "qualify homeowners for fraud" especially because he is NOT an attorney.  I guess it's his 1+ years of "documented" track record of success.

Any business that recruits off of Craigslist must be legit. 

Inbound Calls $2,000 + week Pre-Litigation Services (San Juan Capistrano)

We are seeking top inside phone professionals for the kickoff of our new west coast office. We provide information, reports and tools that assist homeowners to seek justice regarding their home loan. We offer several powerful pre-litigation services that qualify homeowners for fraud or wrong doings from their lender. Based off our investigative reports we refer homeowners to the right law firm for their case.

What we offer:
Excellent Leads
Incoming Calls
Top pay - $2K - $3K/ week
Weekly Pay
Great Training
Positive, supportive work environment

What you need:
Top experience (1+ years documented track record of success)
Inside phone experience required
Positive and high energy attitude and work ethic
Excellent communication skills
Financial, Insurance, Mortgage or Loan industry experience is a plus

If you have what it takes to be a part of our winning sales team call Deb at 1-877-400-0219 X 305 to set up an interview.

Compensation: 2,000 - 3,000/ week
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Phone calls about this job are ok.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 2761122529

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/sls/2761122529.html

Quote 0 0
ka
It looks as though the West Coast swindlers have returned to the Forum in force this week.  Someone must have noticed a slight uptick in the Forum traffic and is resolved to redirect that activity and the $$$ of distressed borrowers into the pockets of the predators.

Shall we get some new myths going to confuse and decieve borrowers so that they might better fall prey to these vultures?
Quote 0 0

I understand everyone's concerns, however, all I ask of anyone is that before you pass judgement on something you are just speculating on, please just give a call to find out exactly what exactly is going on and what the process is before you post things that you are not sure of.  Everyone has worked real hard to do the right thing for those who have lost their homes and have specific problems on the foreclosure process by their lender, which is what we are dealing with, not those who have not made a payment for some time and are still in the home.  You will understand if we get the chance to talk. Thank you, and I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I just think it would only be fair to know the facts first, for everyone.  Thank you. 

Quote 0 0
John Lewis

Andrew, Bill asked you a question:

It seems to make more sense to just find an attorney than PAY someone to pre-qualify you and refer you to a firm.”

Please respond.

Quote 0 0
John,

Bill is 100% correct.  If the loan documentation shows a forged robo signature or a lack of actual paperwork in the transfer of the title, then there are legal options from our viewpoint.  We do not charge just to find out if you have a possible case.  If from what we find, if we feel you do have a potential claim against your lender, then you have the option to get any attorney you so choose. Hopefully you will think at that point that the attorneys on this particular case will be your best option, but we will leave that decision up to you.
Quote 0 0
t

Mr. Roper exposed these same scam artists and their swindles in a series of thoughtful posts which were then removed by the site administrator.  Then Mr. Roper left the Forum in disgust.  Here we go again.  Enough said.

Quote 0 0
Bill

As t posted, we have addressed these scams in prior threads.  They often find a less educated "dupe" to prey on homeowners by offering the promise of HUGE salaries.  Some even think they are helping people.    If pressed, these "dupes" can't answer any "real" questions, they just make promises and want you to write a check.  They are reading a script and DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING.  THEY CANNOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS. 

When you have to resort to recruiting off of craigslist in this economy while promising 2000-3000 a week should instantly raise red flags.  Many highly educated professionals don't make this much.  

$3,000  a week
x   4
12,000  a month
x
12  months
$144,000.00  a year

How many people WOULDN'T relocate for $144,000.00 a year?????????

Maybe we should ALL apply.

If you feel you have a cause of action against your lender/bank/servicer see a local attorney.  If he feels you DO have a valid cause of action and you have the money, by all means sue away. 

Keep your wallet in your pocket.  If something is too good to be true it usually is. 

P.S.

Andrew wrote:
John,

If the loan documentation shows a forged robo signature or a lack of actual paperwork in the transfer of the title, then there are legal options from our viewpoint

Andrew,

What is your "viewpoint" on a robo signed document? 

1.  What cause of action does this bring AFTER a foreclosure? 

2.  What evidence is needed to prove this cause of action?

3.  Is this filed in state or federal court?  What state laws are you familiar with?

4.  What is the percentage of successful suits on this cause of action?

5.  What are the cases where this cause of action has prevailed?

6.  Is any part of this cause of action BARRED because the homeowner FAILED to raise this in defense of their case?  Is any part of this cause of action BARRED because they failed to file a cross complaint?

We'd love to hear from you.........Or just go away scammer.........
Quote 0 0
John Lewis

Under the thread: "Bankruptcy vs Quiet title"

Today at 01:11 PM I posted this:

The last time the battle was fought we lost the contributions of, Texas, cmc, George Burns, Angelo, inquiring, Bill and mostly William A. Roper Jr and others ~ each giving their time and experience to help guide many of us to save our home without any reward other then the satisfaction of ‘helping’!

Too all the critics I simply suggest that you just read older posts and see who backs up their input with actually verifiable case law, statues etc…. and those that don’t.

Re Mike H – I too, like Angelo, specifically requested that he present just one simple Court ruling based on his theory ~ to date not one case has been cited!

I selflessly want msfraud to be the site it was when I found it over a year ago, educational, straight forward with well thought out points of view…. So my suggestion is that just one clarifying response be made of the dangers posed by the self serving, and then just not reply to the inarticulate. I simply do NOT want to again lose the contributions of ka and the many others who have started to repost here!

per "t":  "Enough said."

Quote 0 0

I am sorry this post has gone to this level.  I would remove it if I could because not one person who has posted a negative comment has even taken the time to pick up the phone and call before they have posted their remarks.  Even if you are legitimate and really trying to help, you are put in a category of guilty in the minds of most due to all of the scams out there, which I understand to some degree... but I would think a phone call would at least be justified before all the harsh remarks.  You really never know, and it would be sad if this could help someone but they turned away because of someone firing away at will and not knowing anything.  I wish all of you the best and I won't follow this up anymore as it has gone way out of hand for no justified reason.  I am, however, confident that if you did actually take the time to find out more, you would take back your remarks because this is different I am sure than anything you are comparing this to.  There is never a guarantee of anything, but all you can do is try to take your best shot. That's for everyone to determine on their own when you have the proper information. 

Quote 0 0
t

If Andrew and his "opportunity" was real, then he would certainly be willing to post his correct full name, the name of his business concern, the physical address of his business or employer and his mailing address.

Of course, Andrew will not do this, because he is a confederate of the same scam artists who were lurking in the Forum earlier this year.  (This seems to be a new variant on the prior scam.)

Given only Mike H.'s first name and initial and Chris Dix's first name, Mr. Roper was able to discover their full names, DOBs, addresses, SSNs as well as their business connection.  He also showed their connection to a larger circle of swindlers who masquerade as foreclosure defense advocates, but who were actually involved in defrauding borrowers using the pretext of foreclosure rescure even during the bubble.

However, the cowardly administrators of this site removed Mr. Roper's informative posts, making it easier for the swindlers to continue their fraud. 

Quote 0 0
t

Quote:
I am sorry this post has gone to this level.  I would remove it if I could because not one person who has posted a negative comment has even taken the time to pick up the phone and call before they have posted their remarks.  Even if you are legitimate and really trying to help, you are put in a category of guilty in the minds of most due to all of the scams out there, which I understand to some degree... but I would think a phone call would at least be justified before all the harsh remarks.  You really never know, and it would be sad if this could help someone but they turned away because of someone firing away at will and not knowing anything.  I wish all of you the best and I won't follow this up anymore as it has gone way out of hand for no justified reason.   I am, however, confident that if you did actually take the time to find out more, you would take back your remarks because this is different I am sure than anything you are comparing this to.  There is never a guarantee of anything, but all you can do is try to take your best shot. That's for everyone to determine on their own when you have the proper information.

No answers.  No actual clarification.  Just more of the same vague nonsense.

This is the rather classic signature of a swindler and a Fraud artist. 

Bill has done the public a great service by following up with a bit of preliminary investigative work.  Hopefully, at least some will simply Google this fraudster's phone number and find this message thread.  Of course, if the calls and flow of cash dries up, the fraudsters will simply cange their phone number, as they no doubt already do with regularity as they stay one step ahead of the police and prosecutors.

Hopefully, the new year will find "Andrew" (if that is even really his name) criminally charged and in jail!

Quote 0 0
From Texas
In response to John Lewis and others:

"Texas" wanted me to tell everyone that he is still fighting the wrongful foreclosure and illegal sale of his home.  He is still in his home and currently has two cases before the appellate court.  Last week, an appellate attorney told him the fraudsters will probably want to settle the case to preclude what promises to be a very damaging appellate ruling.  

He appears to have boxed in his opponents and somebody is going to have to admit to perjury, as "Texas" can prove they filed false statements and documents in both the court and land records.  Under the Texas Penal Code, these acts are state jail felonies and "Texas" is hellbent on pushing the criminal side. Fortunately, the DA in his district is already pursuing cases against persons who file(d) false documents in the county records.

The crimes against him have drained him financially and his Internet was turned off months ago so he can't access this Forum.  His mode of transportation has been reduced to a bicycle. The good news is a Texas court GRANTED his Affidavit of Inability to Pay Costs, so he is moving full steam ahead in the appellate court.

When he comes back, he will have plenty to say, crazy tales to tell about opposing counsel and court documents to share.
Quote 0 0
John Lewis

"From Texas" ... thank you for taking the time to update us on Texas ... WOW whata fighter hey? ... I just hope that he is allowed to put the handcuffs on these fraudsters!  and, then the rope around their necks!

Quote 0 0
Thank You so much for letting us know what is going on with Texas. I have been reading this forum for a very long time now....

I just miss all of the facts and truth that was there in the old days... As I said many times before; IF IT WEREN'T FOR THIS FORUM" I wouldn't be wearing the shoes I have today. It could have been a bad life changing experience for the worst. But because of the old timers out there we are winning the battle.

Some of you guys need to read all of the old posts. If I were you I would start from the beginning. You may see how this all came to be true from a few years ago...... Good Luck to all of you....

By the way, why can't some of us get together and try to keep Texas internet going??? If enough of us can put at least one dollar together it all adds up.

cmc
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...