Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
FDCPA CASE

Woman wins suit against Ameriquest

NH Primary - Andrew Wolfe - ?Jun 20, 2009?
Gilroy had charged that Ameriquest Mortgage Co. violated state and federal debt collection law by harassing her while trying to collect overdue mortgage ...
Quote 0 0
Sara
Oh yeah, baby!!!  Way to go!

S
Quote 0 0
Missouri
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope this will give others hope
Quote 0 0
Her pleadings look well drafted. I looked last night they've already filed a motion for a new trial. I kept a copy. I think what I'll do is correspond with her. The main thing that stuck is the calling violations. Ameriquest has put in several records detailing the calls to her.

However, I think if they were made to show the real telephone records they find what the debtor is saying is true. Not every call is documented in the notes. The call detail needs to be shown not the note details.

I can almost guarantee you not every call is documented the way they claim. Then you have to add in the fact of how many different people worked the account by the initials shown and pull their daily call records to see if they dialed the number and how many dials really happened....This can be done and should be done..

Another good thing to look at is what evidence they do give of the debt.  I bet if it was looked into there's plenty wrong with it...Argent/Ameriquest/ Citi Residential...you know the same ole scum of the earth lenders...Dam I begged not to be put with such scroundels when I refinanced my home! The nightmares they've created!

Quote 0 0
JohnH
Could ALL the calls be violations of the FDCPA if the servicer lacks standing in the first place? Maybe Knows About Standing or Knows About FDCPA could chime in. Thanks
JohnH

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...