Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Bank Locks Woman Out Of Her Own Home

Posted: 6:31 pm EDT June 24, 2009Updated: 1:22 pm EDT June 25, 2009

Eyewitness News found an Osceola County homeowner won her battle in court to save her home from foreclosure, but the bank wouldn't listen.Ana Chavez used to live on Kilimanjaro Drive until the Bank of America changed her door locks in violation of a court ruling.A judge told the bank that if Chavez does not get her keys by noon Thursday, he's is dismissing the foreclosure lawsuit and the bank will face more penalties.In the meantime, the bank couldn't explain why it took over a house it did not own. Homeowner Ana Chavez is fighting to save her home from going into foreclosure. She is hoping to modify her loan and Chavez thought she was one step closer when a judge ruled in her favor last month.

here is the link to the story: http://www.wftv.com/news/19849858/detail.html

BoA gave Ms. Chavez the keys to her house.
Quote 0 0
Sara
Whoo hoo!!!  I think this judge "gets it"!

S
Quote 0 0
I know Judge Stroker because, as a civil litigation trial paralegal, I have been in his courtroom numerous times and know him to be extremely fair and impartial. 

He's one of the good judges who doesn't like gamesmanship.

Quote 0 0
TheSLAPPED!
She got lucky to have a Good and Fair Judge. I'm glad to hear she won!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...