Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Credit Deadbeat

Where do you get your information from?

Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Your question is rather ambiguous.  I derive my information from a lifetime of academic study, professional and real world experience, independent research and extensive reading.  Without reference to the particular fact for which you seek a source, I am otherwise unable to answer.

To this I will only add that I served as the president of a residential mortgage lending institution many years ago, so I have more than a little intimate familiarity with mortgage banking.

I DO ALSO WANT TO CLARIFY THAT I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY AND CANNOT GIVE YOU LEGAL ADVICE.
Quote 0 0

I have read many of your posts and they have been a great help with understanding specific technical requirements with cases like these. I wanted to see if you would be willing to give an opinion on a specific question that I really don't care to post because big brother is always watching.  Would you consider giving an opinion (not legal advice) on a question that I could e-mail to you?

Quote 0 0
George Burns
Other people have posted their specific questions and responses and opinions, which have helped you who they do not know, now you want to keep your question secret so that no one can be helped by any responses. How selfish of you.

If  "big brother" is so good at watching,, Why do you not think that they already know who you are? If they already know don't you think that they would know your  situation and therefore yoour specific question?
Quote 0 0
credit deadbeat
Sometimes a general question isn't enough to get a proper answer and I just don't feel like putting that much of my case information on a public web site such as motions I've filed and my thoughts on those motions.   Why don't you post all the motions and responses to your case so I can read thru them? 

It is not about sharing information, it's about what is appropriate to share.
Quote 0 0
George Burns
If you look at the many sites devoted to this foreclosure issue you will find that  rarely does anyone find it necessary or even useful to post their motions, pleadings or responses prior to adjudication. Even then, usually the Opinion is the only thing.

You will also find that even people  with limited knowledge, are able to post questions that get helpful responses, without giving up their big secrets and brilliant thoughts.
Quote 0 0
Generally, I concur with George that it is most beneficial to the group of MS Fraud Forum participants, both current and future, to post generalized questions or queries which can be answered by various other participants with diverse (and sometimes competing and even inconguous) suggestions from which participants can weigh a variety of alternatives and select an avenue for further research and inquiry.

But I have also expressly cautioned against posting too many identifying or unique details from any person's individual circumstances or case.  For example, see my prior post:

"A CAUTION Regarding Posting or Communication of Personal Information" (01/02/08 at 02:55 AM)

http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=2393700

There are occasions when it is better to take some conversations and interactions with others OFFLINE to e-mail, telephone or other interactive media.  But in so doing, one is presented with yet another challange, of which all participants must remain wary.  This is the challenge that communications with other persons about the factual or legal details of your case are inherently NOT PRIVILEGED if the counterparty to your communications is NOT an attorney in privity with attendant privilege of attorney-client privilege.

While we would all like to hope and expect that other Forum participants would treat these communications with sensitivity, responsibility and discretion, we cannot reasonably expect that others would refrain from disclosing the details of communications if so directed by a lawful subpoena or court order.

To this end, it is probably NOT a good idea to solicit or discuss offline communications on this Forum or to otherwise disclose that such communications are taking place, at some peril that in so doing that one is inviting one's adversaries to serve discovery requests which would require disclosure of such communications.

In communicating with others, it is probably better to craft each communication in such a way that IF such communication were actually disclosed that it would not threaten or imperil one's case.  For example, one can describe the "mortgage investor" as the "alleged mortgage investor" or plaintiff, the "Lender" and the "alleged Lender", the indebtedness as the "alleged mortgage indebtedness", etc.

Though I do not always give the means of contacting me via e-mail, I have rather persistently included a means with enough frequency that those who look at very many of my posts can usually find a link.  And my e-mail address hasn't changed for more than fifteen years.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...