Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Does anyone know what has happened to William Roper? Apparently he has stopped posting, not only here, but everywhere.

I at first thought it might have been health related or vacation, but neither seem to be the case.
Quote 0 0
Mr. Roper wrote to me in June and told me that he had to go out of town for some time.  My initial thought, since he has been gone for a long stretch of time, is that he is either in Iraq or Afghanistan again.  A few years ago he was incommunicado for about 6 months for the same reason.
Quote 0 0
Texas
I spoke with William yesterday, he his working handling personal matters that is requiring his full attention.

I assure you that he is well, ok and still of sound mind.

Quote 0 0
George Burns

Happy to hear that he is in good health.

Quote 0 0

Texas,   Tell him that we miss him and hope to have him back soon.. I know there a lot of people that need his attention here.......

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...