Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Got Milk?
How the Bush Administration Stopped the States From Stepping In to ...
Gather.com - 3 hours ago
Several years ago, state attorneys general and others involved in consumer protection began to notice a marked increase in a range of predatory lending practices by mortgage lenders. Some were misrepresenting the terms of loans, making loans without ...

If Bush Can Bail Out Bear Stearns, Why Not Working Families?
Political Affairs Magazine - Mar 20, 2008
Driven by speculation and predatory lending practices, the subprime mortgage crisis was fostered in an atmosphere in which subprime lenders were not "subject to the kind of scrutiny that FannieMae and FreddieMac are or the banks are who make prime rate ...

Why Spitzer was Bushwhacked
Asia Times Online - Mar 19, 2008
Spitzer became governor of New York following a high-profile record as a relentless state attorney general going after financial crimes such as the Enron fraud, and corruption by Wall Street investment banks during the 2002 dotcom bubble era.
Quote 0 0
not that bush's fault

Spitzer may have been the second messiah for all we know, However it doesn't take a whole lot of brain cells to not expose oneself literally. It's called an Achilles heel. Hello! He had the shining example of what happened to Bill Clinton. So maybe he wasn't so smart after all. Its called self-control.

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
Give me a break, do we really care who our politicians sleep with, paid or not.

We should legalize prostitution, tax it, control spread of disease, keep it highly regulated, take social security taxes, have mandatory counseling thorough special license tax, etc...

I mean, anyone tell me this, at least when a man is paying for it and getting F'ed. He and she knows what they are getting in the bargain and negotiation although for $4000 an hour it should be a movie star of some great looks. However, on Wall St and the mortgage market you get screwed all the time and you never know how much it's going to cost you, your pension fund or taxpayers.

So, let's get off our holly roller mentality here... I mean, Jesus never got mad at a prostitute he came across, just the "money changers in the temple" i.e. "bankers!"

Let's regulate them more, not the not so innocent hookers!
Quote 0 0
http://www.newsweek.com/id/123489

Big brother is watching.
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Nye:

I couldn't agree more... to do anything other than what you suggest here is absolute stupidity to say the least. I feel sorry for the many people who are providing this service now, as I'm sure they'd prefer not to, but for various reasons they feel compelled to do so. The very least we can do is make it less dangerous for them and everyone else. After all this profession has been around for thousands of years and is not going away anytime soon.

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...