Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
ICannot Find My GreenCard

Because The Propeller Might Cut The Strings To His Marionette!

Quote 0 0
Nye lavalle
Get lost loser
Quote 0 0
   Watching the "mug-wump" Republicans try to tear apart Mr. Obama's attempt to reform the health insurance business in this country, makes me
ashamed to be a Republican. Perhaps I'll start a new (old) Party, the Federalist Party.
   I worked for two major insurance companies in the North East for 15 years
and I saw first hand how they "cherry pick" the groups they will insure,ie
if the company does work that's dangerous, they have a hard time getting
coverage at any cost.
   Meanwhile, medicaid and medicare are going broke because the US govt.
has become the insurer of last resort, ie the taxpayers, while the big private
insurers make record profits by only insuring those who most likely will not
need health care. Even for the low risk insureds, they write the coverage in
such a way that even a lawyer can't figure out the coverage. They do this
on purpose. In medical circles, it's called "triage". It means they look at the
cost-benefit analysis of paying for the procedure. Treating a patient who is
going to die soon anyway, has no cost benefit so the claim is denied. This is
why we need a single payer plan, perhaps a private-public partnership so that every American is covered 24-7. This would drasticly reduce Workmen's
Comp and auto insurance premiums. Of course, many in the insurance business would lose their jobs. Perhaps they could be retrained as health care
workers because a fair health care system would require more doctors, nurses and support personnel. At least these workers would be doing some-thing useful, instead of shuffling papers for some rip-off insurance company.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...