Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
SingleMom30

debbie wrote:
Hi Everyone,
     I posted in April letting everyone know that after almost 4 years my nightmare was over. The servicer offered me a settlement- Our court date was approaching in June and they knew that we had em. I was super excited because their offer was fair. I cannot tell a lot but I will say it includes over $60,000 to my attorney who worked tirelessly for me- and took my case thru state - federal and back to state courts- He paid all the up fronts for us because we were broke --- including depositons, filing fees and all the other stuff involved for 4 years. I will never forget what you did for me Darrel--- You made it impossible for the servicer to stall the case until we couldnt afford to fight by taking on my case with out any up front money. Without you I would have lost my mind---- We also accepted some financial compensation, and BEST OF ALL the deed to our house is being put into our name again. We never had to leave it though -- (it was sold but a judge put a immediate restraining order on it and stopped the physical transfer, later we found the deed had been transfered out of our name.)
    As a lot of us know it is physically and mentally exausting to go thru this-and my attorney could have gone into court and slammed them and it would have been even better---- But I just wanted it over. It was never about monies or appologies or anything except my house back that was justice for me OHHHHH and my attorneys fees. Everything else is just icing on the cake.
      Heres the latest. I have signed the settlement papers. That was 2 months ago. My attorney sent them back and we were supposed to get them into a court room for the judge to approve with in 2 weeks. My attorney has been calling and writing their attorneys wanting the status of the papers and has not recieved a reply. This week he sent a nice little letter letting them know the clock is ticking and we will be in court for a new date if they do not JUMP on this matter soon. I will keep everyone in the know.
     I am praying for everyone out there who is going thru the nightmare!!! Please don't give up. All of us who are going thru this have been very dillagent in getting our cases noticed by our goverment leaders. Help is comming even if the wheels are slow.

Congrats debbie! I know you are so glad to have done so well! Regarding your quote:

"I posted in April letting everyone know that after almost 4 years my nightmare was over."

What state are you in and who was this great mortgage attorney?

Quote 0 0

Who was your Lawyer?I became disabled and they took my house.I know that we have a case but no money to get a lawyer.My heart was stopping and I ended with heart surgery.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...