Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I'm having trouble understanding this.

Mom's mortgage was originated with Bank A.  It was supposed to be a portfolio loan.  Yeah right.

In 2007 Bank A supposedly assigned the mortgage to Scum B.  The thing is, is that it was never noticed by my mother (mom is now deceased)or me because her payments were autimatically withdrawn every month.

The house is in Foreclosure.  I looked at her loan docs and she has a FNMA conforming loan.

I looked on FNMA's site and it says that they own the loan.

So how can Scum B own the loan while FNMA owns the loan.

Also, there is no Assignment of Mortgage from BANK A to FNMA, but there is an A of M from Bank A to Scum B.

I'm thinking that Bank A immediately sold loan to FNMA and simply retained servicing rights.  Then Bank A transferred servicing rights to Scum B.

Why would Scum B record an A of M if they are indeed a servicer?

Oh and I did a lookup on MERS (there was the MERS language in the Mortgage) and there are no results there.

Any thoughts and opinions whatever they may be are much appreciated!!!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...