Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
CHECK THIS OUT...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27183355/

HUH??  I didn't see any thing about "MORTGAGE SERVICING FRAUD".

DID ANY OF YOU?

Quote 0 0
All the elements are their but are not ties together in a clear and concise manner.

The bottom line is foreclosures are profitable because the highly leveraged securities they back are worth far more than the mortgages themselves.

Many people falsely believe the lenders would never want to lose an asset as valuable as a home, you've got to kidding me if someone invented a machine you stuck a penny into and spit out a $100 bill in return all the change in the country would be gone in short order.

It's all about mental conditioning and perceptions. We work our whole lives to pay for a simple structure designed to shelter us from the elements and keep our stuff in.

The general public also imagines there is some pile of gold backing the money and when they buy a home there is some suitcase of money somewhere that has been transferred to cover the check the lender writes you, the reality is the loan is backed by the equity the so-called borrower provides and in the case of low or negative equity loans they are reverse collateralized by the securities. In other words the bank doesn't need a home to have equity and they don't need a loan to be re-payed because the mortgage itself is an asset.

Foreclosures create more title claims and therefore more securitizations. A false appraisal creates a larger mortgage which creates more backing for securities.

Rating agencies transform toxic waste into gold, Fannie and Freddie fund the bad loans on a mass manufactured basis and Mers which Freddie formerly had a majority interest in created electronic registration of title claims and even foreclosed on behalf of the lenders without the need for the original note.

Crooked politicians greased the rails for the nationwide mortgage Mafia and now are Shredding the Constitution to strip citizens of assets to pay of foreign exposure to U.S. lending fraud and a get out of jail free card for the mortgage Mafia and their government puppets.

Assuming you understand equity and money flow,
Mortgage service fraud is prima facie evidence of creating foreclosures for profit or at least creating foreclosures to transfer liability of fraud.
Mortgage service fraud is prima facie evidence of debasing the currency and of using the treasury dept. the FED and the GSE's of looting the country for profit.
Quote 0 0

Quote 0 0
4 justice now

One of my favorite Carlin performances was: "Who Controls America".

Quote 0 0

My FAVORITES...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Ok, there are 7 parts at youtube

Git yurs

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
GC:

I can certainly understand why those are your favorites... they're outstanding. 

Thanks for sharing!

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...