Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
texas
This senior will advise that John Lewis, George, Bill, Angelo, t and ka are known to be trusted seniors per William A Roper, Jr. as source of confirmation.

If we seniors identify our self with confirmation from another senior, many new visitors would have knowledge of who to trust as to whom could verify a posting if such a posting becomes of question.

For those other seniors not known to me, my apology.

Quote 0 0
Ann
I am now busy updating foreclosure defense information , court opinions and legal pleadings samples  etc for my fans at http://www.scribd.com/winstons2311 click on Collections on upper right side of the scribd page.

Quote 0 0
texas
Ann, I see that Winston 2311 follows Brian Davies.
Yep, Brian Davies is fighting on the cutting edge.
But Winston2311 is not following Alviec on Scribd.
http://www.scribd.com/alviec

Quote 0 0
Ann

Texas,

Thanks for the info. I'll follow Alviec on scribd.

Quote 0 0
J
Today at 12:22 AMReply with quote#3

I, JOHN LEWIS ~'a deadbeat homeowner' ~ absolutely hate the fact that u ~ Moose ~ r absolutely 100% correct "that the decisions are being made for the benefit of some entity with a fiduciary position that may be impossible to discern." However, I am of the persuasion, that 'they' can be defeated, as long as 'we' remember "WE R ONE" ~ SO MSFRAUD FORUM MEMBERS LETS GET BUSY TO DEFEAT THESE "MOTHERS" OF DESTRUCTION!

PS: JUST DON'T FORGET WHENCE THE FIRST POST HERE BEGAN - AND THE BENEFITS OF SUBSEQUENT POST - IT HAS HELP MORE PEOPLE THEN IS POSSIBLE TO IDENTIFY ~ 4 OBVIOUS REASON!

LET'S GO 'FORUM SENIORS' TAKE BACK THIS 'BLOG' THIS 'FORUM' AND HELP THOSE WHO WANT TO CHALLENGE THE FREAKING 'GANGSTERS' THE THIEVES! YOU 'FORUM SENIORS' HAVE COME TO FAR TO 'PUNT'!!!

What sez u: William A. Roper Jr., Moose, Texas, Bill, Walt, ka, etc What sez u?

We Must Overcome

Quote 0 0
texas
Fact, Ann is not the original Ann Holden as I am talking to Ann Holden
Quote 0 0
texas
Bill, have it from a reliable source, to save server space, argumentative posts that do not serve a function of teaching are subject to deletion.

Quote 0 0
Angelo
Bill or others
Are there any other forums that we can post at, that will get us back to normal, with mr. roper and others coming back to contribute?  
Quote 0 0
BigBob
I'd like to request senior status.  I'm a reader now.  Going in for a second try.

Bob Schmidt

Posting since 2006.

TU
Bob Schmidt
Quote 0 0
bwssr
I am by far no expert on this but when I went to some of these scam sites and saw what they had to offer I found out that what it was did not make sense. No one at one of those sites would answer the hard questions and if it was true what they said shouldn't everyone be doing this. The biggest bs was Vince khan. I read this book and thought this could not work because it's to simple. Then I came to msfraud and posted. I got straightened out quickly thanks to you guys. Most of us newbies know who is making sense or not.
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
texas
BigBob, I vouch. He is a senior learned.
Quote 0 0
texas
bwwsr, I would not interfere with a post, whether they are right or wrong.

I will stand up against those scammers trying to make prey of those seeking information.

Quote 0 0
texas
You can visit http://www.scribd.com/alviec or http://www/ourlemon.com and find out what they did, then one can come back here and compare notes.

May not be here all the time, but when idle, this is one place where I maybe found.

Quote 0 0
bwssr
Tex I would not ask of you to interfere with a post.  My observation has been when a scammer posts on this site there has always been someone who shoots down the wingnut theory's and saves us who aren't as knowledgeable with some guidance.  I have looked back into the earlier posts and have found that every time someone comes up with a wingnut idea it gets discussed and put in its rightful place. So I hope the seniors on this site past and present stay around in some way to help us who are less educated.
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
texas
We shall be around and will provide a notice of warning.
And with those incorrect post remaining posted, hopefully people will learn to spot the fraud on their own.

Quote 0 0
Vermont
What are you geezers talking about? 
Quote 0 0
texas
Vermont, there have been a number of spammers and there is no way for the new people on the site to know who to trust.

We senior geezer over time have learned who is who and to make it easier for people to believe, proposed was to have seniors verify other seniors so those who wish to post reliable information would not be challenged.

Not saying what information is viable, but to eliminate scam artists. Most of the time we get it right, sometimes we don't.

Quote 0 0
BigBob
Hey Texas,

J, Thanks for the voucher.

Bob
Bob Schmidt
Quote 0 0
t

Moose should definitely be included in any list of trusted seniors!  Although he now rarely posts at the Forum, his posts are always thoughtful and on the mark!

Quote 0 0
t

In assessing current the credibility of current Forum participants, one should bear in mind that "Vermont" is Vermont Trotter, the unsuccessful plaintiff and appellant in the case Trotter v. Bank of New York.

See:

Trotter v. Bank of New York, Docket No. 38022, 2012 Opinion No. 57 (Idaho 2012)

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=9104700177263726048

See also:

"Standing is NOT a Defense In a Non-Judicial Foreclosure: Trotter v. BNY (ID)"

http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/Standing-is-NOT-a-Defense-In-a-NonJudicial-Foreclosure-Trotter-v.-BNY-(ID)-5773910

Unquestionably, someone who has brought a wrongful foreclosure action as a plaintiff and who has taken an appeal of his loss in the trial court has some valuable experiences and perspectives.  Unfortunately, if the person lacks the ability to learn from his own mistakes and to distinguish his own errors, these perspectives can be distorted and even misleading.

Mr. Trotter still seems to think that the world is wrong and that he has been dealt a bad hand.  He fails to realize that he lost his case because he made the wrong arguments

Take Vermont's posts with a grain of salt and consider the source.

Quote 0 0
texas
Moose has always been on the trusted seniors list.
Quote 0 0
John Lewis

Apparently 'the srubber Anh' delete a prior post made by 'Moose', a post that I replied to which has now been 'scrubed':

04/07/12 at 01:14 AMReply with quote#5

Today at 12:22 AMReply with quote#3

I, JOHN LEWIS ~'a deadbeat homeowner' ~ absolutely hate the fact that u ~ Moose ~ r absolutely 100% correct "that the decisions are being made for the benefit of some entity with a fiduciary position that may be impossible to discern." However, I am of the persuasion, that 'they' can be defeated, as long as 'we' remember "WE R ONE" ~ SO MSFRAUD FORUM MEMBERS LETS GET BUSY TO DEFEAT THESE "MOTHERS" OF DESTRUCTION!

PS: JUST DON'T FORGET WHENCE THE FIRST POST HERE BEGAN - AND THE BENEFITS OF SUBSEQUENT POST - IT HAS HELP MORE PEOPLE THEN IS POSSIBLE TO IDENTIFY ~ 4 OBVIOUS REASON!

LET'S GO 'FORUM SENIORS' TAKE BACK THIS 'BLOG' THIS 'FORUM' AND HELP THOSE WHO WANT TO CHALLENGE THE FREAKING 'GANGSTERS' THE THIEVES! YOU 'FORUM SENIORS' HAVE COME TO FAR TO 'PUNT'!!!

What sez u: William A. Roper Jr., Moose, Texas, Bill, Walt, ka, etc What sez u?

We Must Overcome

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...