Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
downsideup

This is not a question that I’m asking to be answered, but I am considering the irony of the situation.

For years now I’ve had to listen to the uneducated and uninformed morons talk about their obligation to pay their debts. They go on and on about how they are responsible and will pay their debts no matter what kind of technicalities evolve, after all they signed the bottom line, right? Anyone who is not paying their mortgage is a deadbeat… everyone is in the same boat, what fraud??

It’s now ironic that the ones that might be first in line with their hands out will be the ones who proclaimed they did not need it because they were the responsible ones!?..

I wonder how many families might have had a fighting chance if this DEAL, (if that’s what you call it) was available from the burst of the bubble?

So now, on the back of the deadbeats, the people who do not need the charity are going to surly catch the bus… Quite a riot if you ponder the situation.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...