Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Sharon
OMG this is so unbelievable.  I knew there was something about her that I didn't trust but still it is sad.  I just removed myself from Hamlet after I gave an enormous about of leads to them.  Stop Foreclosure Fraud is one of my favorite websites and I visit there every day. This is my other favorite website and I can't tell you how happy I am that the troublemakers are gone.  Thanks moderator.  [smile]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-zombeck/lynn-szymoniak_b_4033877.html 
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Texas Special

Well I say Ta Da! No surprise..I read about this..I don't know Lisa well. Probably talked to every attorney there probably is. Anyone that you would think would be worth their "Salt" as a "Human Being" isn't today. The "Fraudclosure" crisis is about more than Mortgage Fraud! The Hamlet had issues with personalities as well. But I can document that it started prior to what Lynn brought forward. I can also show its the biggest heist that one can't phantom!

The tentacles are over reaching that's for sure! The Judges are so Lucky so many don't understand how to beat them effectively! But the Perseverance of one's integrity is a must. Never let them feel like they've defeated you! Fight knowing several million more may need  the information you can share! Speaking of which I think Scott Stafne is doing a bang up job in WA State in tackling them effectively! As he's going after the trustees the culprits tied to just one level of the fraud! [frown]

Quote 0 0
Sharon
I can't disagree with you Texas Special.  But still I'm shocked, shocked. 
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Texas Special

Not near as shocked as I was when I uncovered that I've been tracked through out time by the "CRIMINALS! I've read about the Carol Asbury issue. Along with the Szymoniak case. I'm unaware of several of things though since the Hamlet got rid of a few people. We all have our views. The people I believe are there now are decent people honestly trying to help. I've met a few good people on there. I myself wouldn't offer much advice regardless of my knowledge as I know I'm not an attorney! I also know if they will "Steal" your house over the way you have to pay we are had! But welcome to the world of Oz.. Where every "Freak" seems to get paid to lie to you! The nightmare isn't a fun one to live through. 

I get the fortune of reminiscing people who attempted to stand up for change! It was interesting to find out I come from such a historical background. Enough to "Prove" you should of "Done Something Besides Endorse "FRAUD!" [frown] as who would you work for if you were lied to by one of the largest banks in the world about having the authority to sell mortgage notes? Only to find out their over 35 of the top law offices nationally putting fraud into the court knowing its fraud! Then have no one believe the DEPTH of the DECEPTION! Now I know why my grand fathers Biz was called the "Hollywood Sideshow!" [frown]

Here's one of my newest posts about it 
http://mortgagefraudclosure.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-believe-it-or-not-financial-sideshow_27.html

Quote 0 0
NJ48
Easter Bunny Or Santa Claus, you got over it.
Lynn Szymoniak  get over it. Let them settle it out themselves. It doesn't affect you.
No one is innocent.
Look at Elizabeth Warren she lost the Consumer job, she got over it. Now U.S. Senator. Next President ?
All of these people, whether we like or dislike, have moved the goal post closer to us. Enjoy!
Pick and choose what will benefit you in your case.
Don't get distracted by the sideshow.
Denver Broncos(5-0), NJ48 (3-0) ............(6-0).

Quote 0 0
Sharon
NJ48 wrote:
Easter Bunny Or Santa Claus, you got over it.
Lynn Szymoniak  get over it. Let them settle it out themselves. It doesn't affect you.
No one is innocent.
Look at Elizabeth Warren she lost the Consumer job, she got over it. Now U.S. Senator. Next President ?
All of these people, whether we like or dislike, have moved the goal post closer to us. Enjoy!
Pick and choose what will benefit you in your case.
Don't get distracted by the sideshow.
Denver Broncos(5-0), NJ48 (3-0) ............(6-0).

No I don't agree.  To do these kinds of acts and think they can get away with it is beyond my comprehension and it is reprehensible in my opinion. 

I'm glad that I know about it and now I will avoid these people like the plague.  I appreciate what Mr. Figueroa is doing and did and he should be, should have been the one rewarded. 

Sharon
Quote 0 0
Texas Special
I don't disagree with you..I think he should be rewarded! I think this is the USA, and to have so many people "Obstructing" the "TRUTH" is an issue! Trying to silence us doesn't work either. I have a few people I admire who do good work in this industry. But the "Deception" on the masses on what is happening behind the scenes is devastating to millions of "American's". 

I've lived through seeing them charge off accounts for no reason. Although the reason may just be to obtain the insurance. Or a tax benefit if charged off then recovered possibly. I've dealt 1st hand with trying to STOP them to no avail. Found out how good they've tried to fool us all! 

Use any law you want if they want to defeat you they will! [frown]

Quote 0 0
Sharon
Texas Special wrote:
I don't disagree with you..I think he should be rewarded! I think this is the USA, and to have so many people "Obstructing" the "TRUTH" is an issue! Trying to silence us doesn't work either. I have a few people I admire who do good work in this industry. But the "Deception" on the masses on what is happening behind the scenes is devastating to millions of "American's". 

I've lived through seeing them charge off accounts for no reason. Although the reason may just be to obtain the insurance. Or a tax benefit if charged off then recovered possibly. I've dealt 1st hand with trying to STOP them to no avail. Found out how good they've tried to fool us all! 

Use any law you want if they want to defeat you they will! [frown]

I agree with you Texas Special.  In Colorado it is worse than other places.  They never give up because it is not their money footing the bills for legal fees. 
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...