Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
What I read on this board is a lot of people bitching and moaning because they bought a home on credit they couldn't afford and now are facing the repurcussions.

Of course it's the American way to sue others due to your own ignorance.

Quote 0 0
Stephen

This is another Stephen.

Quote 0 0
The real Stephen

Suggest you read the board before make such an assertion.  This is not about people who over-borrowed.

Quote 0 0

I'd like to know how $130K mortgage on a $60K/yr income can be considered "over borrowing" - this just goes to show you how misinformed people can be!  Oh yes, I was certainly greed driven and aiming for millions!  LMFAO

Quote 0 0
Stephen
Again,

I should have read further.  I read a lot on the news about the situation some people are in (The Casey Serins of the world) and I can't help but think they deserve to lose thier homes.

Sorry to hear about your servicing problems.  My mortgage is through First Horizon and the only problems I've ever had with them is they accidently took an additional principal payment and applied it to interest.

I hope all of you with legitimate gripes get the assistance needed.
Quote 0 0
Thank you, Stephen, for seeing past the surface a bit.

Here's the thing, another part of this entire issue is an "us against them" mentality.  A sort of division between American's that need not exist, at all.  I wasn't chasing money, I can bet alot of others in this crisis weren't either.  We've all hungered for a piece of the American dream, whether that be home ownership or making money off the backs of other people.  Clearly, it gets defined differently by different people.  Some are driven by greed, while others just want their piece, no more, no less.  I only wanted a piece, and a small piece at that, but somebody else wanted to snatch my piece and gobble it up, with my hand still clinging to the fork!

I want to cry though everytime I hear someone claiming "well you deserved it!"  I'm telling you - that feels just like rape.  What American's need now is compassion from and toward's one another.  Servicers need the hand of justice, then and only then can I consider forgiveness and compassion for them, too.  Others here may not be so quick to extend that option, but I refuse to let anyone steal my money, my home, AND my faith, too.
Quote 0 0
Ed Cage

Whining Stephen said:

"What I read on this board is a lot of people bitching and moaning   

because they bought a home on credit they couldn't afford and now

are facing the repurcussions. Of course it's the American way to sue  

others due to your own ignorance.”

Dear Whining Stephen:

Somehow after reading the board you have come to the conclusion that at least some in here are suing others due to “ignorance.”  Please stop for a moment and ask yourself why you are unable to cut and paste at least one example.

Next you imply or attempt a subtle link to Casey Serin (a borrower who admitted he committed fraud).. Again you appear unable to cut and paste a single example of anyone on this board who fits the profile you offered as an example.

Finally you offer an example of your experience with First Horizon claiming your “only problems you ever had with them is they accidently took an additional principal payment and applied it to interest.”  Yet once again you fail to explain how you know their application of a principal payment to interest was only an “accident.”  

For the third time you offer no example or explanation of your conclusion.  That’s the hat-trick Whining Stephen.. ..The coveted Golden Sombrero.  

_____
            /     \
            | \ / |
            | / \ |
            |=====|
            |=====|
      ====================
      ====================

The
             ~~ Golden Sombrero
~~
                             AWARD

Could it be that many of the people in here have actually experienced misapplications that were not accidental?  “Lost” payments that weren’t really lost?  Inflated and nonexistent drive-by inspections?  “Suspense” and “escrow” and “corporate advance” funds fraught with illicit transactions and abuse like using part of a borrower’s regular payment to instead pay an artificially generated late fee?  (Resulting in a temporary default status) 

Whining Stephen: Wake up and smell the coffee..  And learn to spell “repercussions.”

Ed Cage

1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas 75023

972-596-4363

ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
O -
Sometimes that's how MSF starts. It's like fishing. they cast out some bait to see how big a fish they can get. What did you do after they did that, Did they fix it?

Glad to see you stayed to learn more about this, It might be helpful to you down the road.

I had a 60,000 thousand dollar mortgage and could have doubled the payment every month if I wanted to. The first payment I paid more then the payment and was going to put 50 to a few hundred a month to get it paid off early.

Do you have a escrow on your mortgage? Do you pay your own taxes? If not have they done a good job regarding the escrow. I would just like to know a little more about your servicer. If you don't mind?

Stephen wrote:
Again,

I should have read further.  I read a lot on the news about the situation some people are in (The Casey Serins of the world) and I can't help but think they deserve to lose thier homes.

Sorry to hear about your servicing problems.  My mortgage is through First Horizon and the only problems I've ever had with them is they accidently took an additional principal payment and applied it to interest.

I hope all of you with legitimate gripes get the assistance needed.

Quote 0 0
Ohio
Accidently????................ 

Now THAT's what I call ignorant!
Quote 0 0
Still Fighting
Maybe you would like to look at all of my records and tell me face to face about how much whining I am doing.
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
alright, I understand everyones frustration here. I was kinda, well no not kinda, BUT more like REALLY IRKED when i read that.

But I continued to read down the thread before responding, and I saw that the new Stephen had apologized for his comments. Infact he apologized for the comments on two threads that were at the top of the board at the same time.

Let's not run him off, let's teach him.

Let him look around the site comfortably, read stories, links, & posts, and learn, learn, learn!

When we bash the outsiders coming in even when they tick us off to no end, they will not come back, and if they do it won't be to learn, it will be to start crap on the forum.

Stephen said he had a problem with them mis-applying his payment. Let's help him before he comes cinched and clinched in their jowls.

Stephen if you're on this forum reading and have any questions, post them.
Everyone will be more than happy to help you.
But just a small favor could ya change your name to something like "Stephen2" it would alleviate alot of troubles.

~beenawhile
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...