Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I have found this site to be one the most informative and entertaining in this whole "Mortgage Madness" nightmare. Keep up great work!!! 

I need to find out what law requires the mortgage assignments to be recorded at my local recorder's office. I am located in the foreclosure capital and have spent hours combing through Nevada Revised Statutes and have found everything but this little nugget... Is it part of UCC? Is it a Federal law? TILA?

If someone has researched this already, I would surely appreciate some advice and direction.

FYI this is not pertaining to MERS, but according to my research, my mortgage has been reassigned at least twice and none of these reassignments have been recorded.

I am contesting the latest pretender/lender's standing and it would sure be nice to shove the actual law into their attorney's face.

Thanks for help in advance and remember to:

STAY IN YOUR HOME!!!

CHALLENGE EVERYTHING, UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!!!

MOVE YOUR MONEY TO YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY BANK OR A CREDIT UNION!!!

BIG BANKS CAN'T EXSIST WITHOUT:

"WE, THE PEOPLE"!

Happily at war with my bank since December 2008!

Robin_Hood 

Quote 0 0
Sara
I totally agree with you!

I sayed in my home and fought the bankster that (supposedly) holds the paperwork.  I am still in my home a year and a half later...still fighting!

I now use a local community bank.  They are actually very nice people!!!  I haven't been this happy with my bank in 20+ years and I pray they aren't bought out.

As for the people who do get put out and their homes are sold at auction, make sure you take the paperwork to the courthouse and get your name off!  If you don't, you will still be held liable for property upkeep and taxes.

S
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Try looking in Title 9 and 10 at the following link:

http://leg.state.nv.us/NRS/Index.cfm

There may not be a statute that expressly requires recordation. Recordation is considered to be merely "notice to the world" that a conveyance or assignment has occurred. Execution is another matter.

In my state the requirements for execution are more implied than expressed. The language centers around recordation, but of course only an assignment that has been executed can be recorded.

Quote 0 0

In Florida, the statute is Chapter 695.01 Conveyances to be Recorded, under Record of Conveyances of Real Estate.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...