Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
wnat to know

where did he go?

Quote 0 0
Brotherly Love
If you are referring to Mike Dillon he's easy enough to find. Those interested in contacting him can do so by clicking wherever his name appears in red on this forum.

Of course, someone interested enough to ask that question in the first place would probably already know how to get in touch with him directly...
Quote 0 0
Want to know
Quote:
 If you are referring to Mike Dillon he's easy enough to find. Those interested in contacting him can do so by clicking wherever his name appears in red on this forum.

Of course, someone interested enough to ask that question in the first place would probably already know how to get in touch with him directly...                                                                 

Not so... I am very aware of who Mike Dillon is..my question was meant to say where did he go from this board?

All I see are the same few names over and over (Ed Cage for instance) but the people who were hot and heavy posters seem to be gone.

I wanted to know if perhaps something was wrong..I am fully aware of what Fairbanks/SPS is capable of doing to people who fight the system and I think it is safe to say he has done just that.

Don't read anything into my post that is not there..can I get in touch with him..Yes..that was not my intent..I was just inquiring if all was well.

Good grief
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
The above post was NOT written by me, or any of my other "un-used" alias'.
Promise!
Quote 0 0
Your right
Quote:
The above post was NOT written by me, or any of my other "un-used" alias'.
Promise!

It was written by a 7 year veteran of Mortgage Servicing Fraud who has been involved in putting these crooks in jail.

I have seen it all and for the most part have heard it all. I have seen names come and go all too many times and I always wonder if they are OK or if their homes were put on fire also.

No harm intended.
Quote 0 0
I'm still here. Just had a few other things more important to attend to the last week or so. Couple of new projects in the works that needed my attention.

Nothing new happening here. Just haven't had anything significant to contribute to Bear, Litton, foreign investor, political or JFK conspiracy conversations. I appreciate the concern though. We're just trying to make it through yet one more holiday season.
Quote 0 0
Want to know
Ok.. Now I know your as well as can be expected.

I can relate..getting through another holiday season..every New Year I think ..THIS IS THE ONE..THIS IS GOING TO BE THE YEAR WHEN THE HOUSE OF CARDS COMES TUMBLING DOWN. The fraudsters will go to jail. Yeah right!

NOT THIS YEAR.. now I take it one day one month at a time and I praise the Lord for all I have because regardless of how bad things get it can always be worse.

I would rather be me standing in front of the Lord on Judgment Day then a Basmajian or Larry Litton Sr. or Jr. or the lawyers that have been bought and paid for with blood money.

Keep on giving them Hell..that's going to be their retirement home and all that money they made won't be with them cause you can't take it with ya. The laughs on them!!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...