Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Madeline
Quote 0 0

Where are you wanting to go with this thread?

Quote 0 0
Hopefully this thread will find the same place as the first one did - the recycle bin.

This scam has already been fully addressed in the past.
Quote 0 0
Is this the one you are referring to?

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=18485
Quote 0 0
In the trash heap

These are debt elimination scam promoters.

Quote 0 0
Madeline
I am wanting people to be able to see the whole case.

Too often folks are entirely ignoring everything that happened after 1968.

The links I provided are to the Minnesota Law Library, where they have generously posted the entire case record including the handwritten notes.

I hope by getting this information out some gullible pro se is prevented from trying to cite a case, which was appropriately overturned.

Quote 0 0
Madeline
I sincerely hope that when someone sees a link directly to a State Law Library in Minnesota, they would be able to recognize it is someone trying to get actual information out.

I am not sure why anyone would call the State of Minnesota a debt elimination scam, but more power to whoever hid behind the anonymous post in doing so.

Quote 0 0
My FIRST inclination in seeing this discussion thread was to WONDER what value this thread added to the MS Fraud Forum.  But after following a couple of the links, I found the information to be mildly HELPFUL in EXPOSING the total vacuity of these cases.

I find it to be AMAZING that in an environment where defendants are LOSING by FAILING TO ANSWER and NOT SHOWING UP FOR HEARING, despite the fact that there are numerous VALID and VIABLE defenses, that someone would be peddling this sort of ABSURD SNAKE OIL!

But I am also generally of the believe that sunshine is a pretty good antiseptic.  So posting the information showing how a discredited justice of the peace and a lawyer with an incohent and useless argument LOST, the judge died and the attorney was DISBARRED seems to be a helpful and cheering addition!  Perhaps, leaving UP these threads to lead folks to the University of Minnesota Library's public postings is HELPFUL.

I would HOPE that sober, sane, and sensible, intelligent people will use this information to AVOID similar mistakes! 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...