Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hello,

I have posted a new thread? Message because my home is being foreclosed on this monday, I am advised by an attorney who is paid in full....so i am just either seeking more info that my ATT. does not know about the information I"m reading about.....

Hell is just money....

PEACE

Quote 0 0
I thank all of you on this forum for

SUPPORT

HELP

INFORMATION

CONFIDENCE

FRIENDS

PEACE

Quote 0 0
Stephen

You lawyer couldn't stop the foreclosure?

Quote 0 0
?

I paid him , and this is what happens to me .  once they get the money , they will tell you what you want to hear , then look the other way. bye , bye house  and they say its great to live in AMERICA  !

Quote 0 0
I am TOTALLY NOT GETTING IT as to what the strategy IS to save this house from foreclosure.  It would appear that there IS NO STRATEGY!

Too Bad! 

If YOU FAIL to adopt a strategy and don't have a plan, I am quite confident that the house WILL BE SOLD AT FORECLOSURE.

I find it rather remarkable that you haven't reached out to one or more Forum participants for some additional guidance of the sort that can only be discussed privately.  It sounds as though you are RESIGNED and have GIVEN UP.  But I am unsure if you EVER yet really asked ANYONE here for help!

We seem now to be hearing for the first time that your counsel is representing you ineffectively!
Quote 0 0
~beenwhile
I had to stop my research to add to this thread.
When I saw the headline on the forum, I figured that this thread was about the Foreclosure of your home.

Rick,
Please answer me this time.
Have you filed for a chapter 13 bankruptcy?

If you have not Get off of your hiney and get the phone book and call a BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY NOW!

Explain to them that your home will be sold on Monday, You do not have any cash to pay them right now.

They will tell you not to worry about the PAYMENT right now.
Because the Bankruptcy Attorney will add the Costs of his ATTORNEY FEES TO Your Bankruptcy RE-PAYMENT PLAN.

Meaning, you WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY THE BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY RIGHT NOW.
YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO FORK OVER ANY CASH RIGHT NOW!

RICK YOU HAVE ONE LAST BUSINESS DAY TO PUT A STOP TO THIS FORECLOSURE.

I WISH YOU LUCK.

I ALSO SUGGEST YOU HAVE NO MORE CONTACT WITH THE INDIVIDUALS YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH TO SAVE YOUR HOME.

BECAUSE IT OBVIOUSLY HAS NOT HELPED YOU!

GET ON THE PHONE AND FIND A BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY NOW!

Good Luck keep us posted

Quote 0 0
We've Been Had
I think that we are being thoroughly scammed here.  Rick is a non-exitant person, a shill, possibly created by some dishonest person or entity purporting to helo distressed borrowers.  The next post we see from Rick will be a declaration that he has been rescued by this charletan and a glowing endorsement.  This will then be used in support of the charletan's ongoing swindles of distressed borrowers.

Can anybody think of anyone who would do such a thing? 
Quote 0 0
Sorry I did not get back to the forum sooner, I was told by my attorney that if I filed chapter 13 my payments would be approx. $4000 per month, as I am behind 48K on my mortgage payments, which were approx. $3000 per month when I began to not pay them any longer 13 months ago.  The Govenor of Massachusetts put all foreclosures off last year for 2 months and then I went to the federal court house and filed a chapter 13 without an attorney and it got put off, but it ultimately was dismissed because I could not get my spouse to agree to saving the home.

FYI     I am not scamming anyone! The house in question has been in my family for 70 years,  and if there was anyway I could afford the payments in a chapter 13 I would.

Thank you for your time, and to the folks that have offered and or helped me in anyway I BEHOLD YOU MIGHTILY BLESSED.

Rick
Quote 0 0
Joe B
Rick-

A couple of things for your consideration.

1. Are you certain that the payments you cannot afford are the only option? In other words, the whole idea behind BK, is to offer you an opportunity to meet your obligations while keeping your most important asset--- your home. You may wish to go to BK court --represented this time, to see what options you may have. It looks to me like you may have taken this for granted, and I am not sure that your options are as bleak as you suggest. They can string this thing out much longer, and some judges may even be bold enough to order a restructuring of the loan if it is considered oppressive... yours might be!

2. Are you certain the mortgage company's claims are correct? If these charges, fees, etc. are in question, they may be challenged. This site is the right place to help you sort through this issue...after you get the BK going!

3. Do you have a second on the home? If you have a second, perhaps that debt can be wiped away, bringing the first down to a manageable level... perhaps, but no guarantees. Counsel can help you.

4. The climate right now is different than even a couple of months ago. There are many options available to help you if you can exercise them. So, I would really encourage you to go to either a competent attorney, or a legal aid clinic with any and all files you can put together. Review them very closely.

However, get the f/c enjoined while you sort out your finances!!!! You still have choices to save this home. Only you know the entire story, but it appears as though there are some unanswered questions... Fight the fight if it makes sense! Let us know if we can help!

JB
Quote 0 0
JB,

Thanks, for the info, I just got done faxing all of my information to A.C.O.R.N. you can find them on the web, the person I spoke with said they have contacts at WAMU and if I could get the docs to them they (as I write this) are going to try and get the foreclosure postponed 30-60 days and work on a modification of the loan to an amount we can afford.  If I don't hear from them today, I'll have the option of going to the Federal Court house Monday to file a 13 without council as I do not have the funds right now. 

Thanks again for the help,

Rick

Quote 0 0
Rick,
Something you need to check before thinking you can file bankruptcy again is this soon. With the new bankruptcy laws in place. If the bankruptcy was dismissed over 6 months ago you may be able to. U need to check when it was dismissed. I guess you may be able to file but the lift of stay won't be in effect as long as it was before.

Best of Luck ,

Kathy
Quote 0 0
Kathy,

Thanks again, what you said and what I think i know make sense for a chapter 13 should i need too....

I hoping that A.C.O.R.N.  will come thru and put the foreclosure off and keep me out of the Bank Rup. courts.....

Nothing I want to do anyway

Rick

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...