Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I must tell you the following article is about the firm I fought for theft of my home. So needless to say I'm pleased as punch about this news! To me it may help w/proving my case even more.

http://livinglies.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/oops-millsap-singer-foreclosure-mill-accidentally-sends-fabricated-assignment-to-borrower/

EDITOR’S NOTE: I have in my possession a copy of an actual letter, an actual computer printout, and an actual fabricated assignment prepared by the foreclosure mill for signature by Bank of America. The foreclosure mill acknowledges the referral of the case for foreclosure and states that it did not include the necessary documentation — so they did it themselves. In my opinion the letter and its content clearly shows complicity by the law firm and Bank of America in creating a document for which they had no authority to create or sign.

The Grantor under the assignment sent to BOA for signature was US Bank as Trustee for JP Morgan Acquisition Trust. THE ASSIGNMENT “DRAFTED” BY MILLSAP IS ALREADY SIGNED. THE SIGNATURE IS “BY SERVICER, BAC” AND SIGNED BY THOMAS E PECESH, AVP OF BAC. THE NOTARY SEAL SAYS “LAWRENCE COUNTY, (PA)” WHILE THE NOTARIZATION CLAUSE STATES IT WAS IN ALLEGHENY COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA. MILLSAP IS LOCATED IN ST. LOUIS MISSOURI. THE LETTER AND “DRAFT” WERE SENT FROM MILLSAP AND INTENDED FOR BOA. Therefore when the letter was sent it did not contain a “draft” it contained a signed (forged, fabricated) assignment with coded instructions for BOA to supplement their files with the new document all nicely signed, sealed and delivered in ST. Louis with a Pennsylvania Notary and a supposed Pennsylvania signor, who supposedly is AVP of BAC, all on behalf of US Bank who obviously wasn’t even in the loop.

This is not conspiracy THEORY.

Here is the actual letter contents cut and pasted —-

Dear Sir/Madam:
We received in our office the above-referenced file for the purpose of foreclosure. The referral did not include the necessary Assignment of Deed of Trust. Our office has drafted the missing Assignment of Deed of Trust. Our office cannot proceed further without a complete chain of  assignments. If you have any questions regarding this matter please contact our office.

THIS GROUP IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE MILLS BEING FOUND NATIONALLY! Their in with the Judges as well...Talk about cases! Disappearing court adversaries, recusals, the whole nine yards and they participate everywhere w/in our banking society.

Things may just start to be heating up. Although, I may believe something like that more if I was to actually get a call back from any of the offices that are actually supposed to help the AMERICAN PEOPLE! Until this happens I will not be frightened. My life and several others are still in harms way.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...