Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
is there any documentation when the alleged bank forecloses on your home that they have to provide an individual for tax purposes???my home was foreclosed on a year ago and supposedly sold and i have received nothing from the bank

Quote 0 0

Hi Kathy, just read your post. Not sure about your question - you cant trust these banks to do anything right! However, did you know that a void judgment can be attached at any time. If they took your house without submitting the proper paperwork to the court, then the judgment is VOID. Don't let them get away with it. You can sue the bank!

Quote 0 0
Sara
I would like to add one little tidbit of info.

If the lender takes your home by way of auction, sell back, keys for cash or whatever means...make sure you take the paperwork to the courthouse and have it documented on record.  Make them take possession!  Make them accountable for the upkeep of the property and the taxes!!!

If you don't, you could be held liable for violating city/county ordinances. 

S
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...