Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
sf
Hi,

In the case of my family's home, we Sued Occupied Settled.

The bank was sued, the matter occupied court and is settled in favor of people who lawfully occupy the property (though realtors tried to unload the bank's investment loss on unsuspecting buyers).

Feel free to email: campaign@neverstarve.com and show support at: https://www.wepay.com/donate/neverstarve

My first visit to this forum occurred in 2006 with personal investigation into misdeeds and fraud against my family. This website has been among few internet sites that state what others never say. This space was school. No mention of GEDs, BAs, MAs, MBAs, JDs, PEs PhDs and DOs. It was back to basics of reading and writing; understanding single words then compound sentences. Read every forum subject that fit my situation, and re-read each authors' replies over and over until my mind understood them, and could express understanding in various forms including writing. Cannot imagine anybody would not want access to this site, a tool to help people win.

Those experiences of potentially losing my dream and what I still believe in, plus heart wrenching thoughts that my family has been harmed, ripped at the soul and tore through this ego. Overcame an initial dread of the exhaustive research necessary for dauntless application of information to this real-life situation. I got through that process as my family is more than worth it. Through our suffering we gripped reality and glimpsed destiny, that this fought over property is our home.

My return to this forum is to pay respect, Authors. A blank screen appears when 'donate' is clicked at top right. ('Donate' is the sole header link to no place from this page.) No doubt this, too, will be set right, for sure!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...