Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Been gone awile
Whats worrying me most is this. None of these things ever works out well for the consumer once its all public. They all have hurt so many families who the Govt protect the banking industry and their investments, or millions of homeowners?

And whatever decisions are made will be final, no more of them having to worry about what theyve done to us everyone already knows, so they do some small fine and go on only this time with the protection of knowing all these sins are paid for.

Id really appreciate an Attorneys thoughts on this, perhaps my Philly Lawyer

I think we better get our stuff settled fast

Quote 0 0
~Beenawhile~
let it be stated that "been a while" , and "been gone awile "

ARE TWO SEPERATE people, in no relation to the other, except we apparently share the same commonality as victims of mortgage servicing fraud.

I agree, the millions of homeowners may quite possibly be forever screwed. We have to act quickly.

Read NYE'S Post "CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSMEN ...NOW!!!!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...