Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Well what a week, and  its not over.

From 700,000,000,00 bail out to banks that have given tens of millions of dollars to the same politicians that have now voted tax payers money to bail them out, with the excuse that it was some how for us on "Main Street". 

Many called this was going to happen several years ago right here in this forum!  (The bank melt down).

Now the politician's expect that they "fixed" the problem, how little they know!  Had they been reading this forum, they would know that the "Bail Out" will not only be insufficient, but it will aggravate the ultimate resolution.

I for one wish they would have spent the 85 Billion they gave to AIG for Federal and State Investigators and Prosecutor's for Mortgage Fraud!   It would have went a lot further, and really helped "Main Street".

Many that vote for this bill and if it pass's will not be returning to office I suspect, I know here in Wisconsin, the out cry against this bill was heard by Rep. (R) Paul Ryan, however he was largely responsible for many changes, he still in the end appears to be voting for it.

Paul Ryan is running again this year, what I am hearing and seeing now are is signs being removed from locations, and many that intended to vote for him are talking about now not voting! 

Senators Finegold and Kohl, have expressed concern, but have not indicated which way they are going to vote. 

I think this vote could be a killer for those running for election.  Or at least I hope so!

Its still a bad bill, and will not help much in the end, and we all will be paying more to help these bastards out! 

Quote 0 0
What's To Come

http://www.latimes.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42631254.pdf

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...