Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
hi,
i am wondering the answer to the above question ?
i am located in minnesota.
i received 3 checks in the ftc vs emc mortgage.
total amount about 1000.00
a far cry for losing my home of 10 years to thugs.
forced to sell house. march 2007 cause emc only wanted to terrorize me and extort money illegally , they didnt wanna service my note what so ever!!!!!!!!!!!
just wanted my full balance of 30 yr mortgage!!!!!
play games with you every day.. till you lose your frickin mind.
if anyone knows a pro bona lawyer that can represent me, in minnesota please contact me!!!!
thanks and peace to all.
Quote 0 0
Sara
Well Jeff, I don't know if you could find a lawyer who would represent you probono...you can fight this yourself though.

Do you feel this is in direct relation to your settlement?  If so, I would start with contacting the FTC and then follow it with your local news media.  That will get the ball rolling

S
Quote 0 0
i filed complaints with ftc, ag and everyone under the sun, news media didnt care, went to lawyers that said they would help and they didnt, i dont think ftc would turn info back to me in reagards, to their findings.
how do i fight it my self?
Quote 0 0

i would start with your minnesota real estate law. it can usually be found on line on the state website or just google it. new york state has a law that if you can proof fraud was committed (obviously getting the checks from ftc proves fraud) you have 6 years. just read the agreement you may have signed to get the checks which may have fine print that by participating in the class action settlement you agree not to go after them individually

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...