Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
James Show full post »
Vincent R.
Thanks so much Mr. Roper, that is really good info and I appreciate it, my next email will be to my attorney to tell him about this defense.

One last thing, can you use this defense in a foreclosure when a major party of the plaintiffs false pleadings and misreprestations have been in the BK court?  I know if I counter claimed  this it would have to be done in the BK court but I am using it as defense in the state court.

Thanks, Vincent R.
Quote 0 0
DyingTruth

“RECESSION. A re-grant: the act of returning the title of a country to a government which formerly held it, by one which has it at the time; as the recession of Louisiana, which took place by the treaty between France and Spain, of October 1, 1800. See 2 White’s Coll. 516.” Bouvier’s Law Dictionary, 6th Edition, at *1323 (1856)

I think England’s trying to steal back America & its United States that's the reality of things

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...