Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
bwssr
As I have mentioned before. We fought the bank for 3 years and lost. The judgement was for the bank and if they do not get what we owed when the house is auctioned they cannot come back on us for the difference. Our sheriff's sale date was 12/10/13. Now it has been adjourned to 01/21/2014 and they are sending us info on deed in lieu and short sale info. What are they up to? Any ideas out there?
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
mar7
I have not followed your situation -- so this may be a redundant ? ~
but -- what state are you in?? 
Quote 0 0
mar7
?2 do the addresses; phone numbers listed on the 'proposals' go to the fraudster?
(do a google search of all 'info' listed on the proposals)..
Quote 0 0
bwssr
I'm in Wisconsin
Quote 0 0
bwssr
Now they want to do an appraisal. So now I am really confused. Bank Of New York Mellon (Trustee) won the judgement. Wells Fargo services the loan and is ordering the appraisal.  J.P. Morgan is the investor as they bought out Bear Stearns where my loan was in a securitized trust.
Quote 0 0
bankbuster
They are ordering the appraisal for the sheriff's sale...in my state (Ohio), The buyer must put down 10% of the appraised value day of sale, and the property must sell for at least two-thirds of the appraised value. 
Quote 0 0
bwssr
Ok now the bank has had the sale adjourned to march 4th. They keep sending us documents for a short sale. If the short does not happen then they want us to do a deed in lieu. All this so it'll look better on our credit report. Like they really care. So come on people what's their angle? The original sheriff's sale was 12/10/13 then adjourned to 1/21/14 now to 3/4/14.
Quote 0 0
iknow
It looks like the traffic here has pretty much died. After running off a lot of the old posters, then making people register, this board has turned into a ghost town. Most of the posters I've seen here have already lost their homes.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Your not going to find an answer to your question. There really isn't a way to know why they want a short sale or deed in lieu AFTER they already WON. If I was to speculate, it certainly could have something to do with problems in your case. If you did a deed in lieu or short sale it certainly would give them a clear title to your home with little chance you are going to come back and sue them for wrongful foreclosure down the road...but that is of course just speculation without any basis in fact.

Because your case is over and the time for appeal has run, I wouldn't really care WHY they want a deed in lieu or short sale, I would just buy as much time as I could. You could very easily draw this out for another 10-12 months (maybe longer) if you wanted to stay in the home and save up some money.
"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."

-Mae West
Quote 0 0
NoOneSpecial
iknow wrote:
It looks like the traffic here has pretty much died. After running off a lot of the old posters, then making people register, this board has turned into a ghost town. Most of the posters I've seen here have already lost their homes.

Well that doesn't give me as a newly registered forum member hope.

What's happened?  Is everyone giving up the fight and walking away?

Quote 0 0
texas
There are old grey haired seniors still around, just not much more to write than what has been written.
Quote 0 0
iknow
NoOneSpecial wrote:
iknow wrote:

Well that doesn't give me as a newly registered forum member hope.

What's happened?  Is everyone giving up the fight and walking away?

There is a lot of hope. Everything you need to defend your home is here. Ironically, most people don't want to listen. There is not even a CHANCE they are wrong, because they read it on the internet. Then they lose their home.

-Mae West
Quote 0 0
texas
iknow

No one ever said all the information was posted at this website. Secondly one must see the laws/statutes as written.
Quote 0 0
iknow
texas wrote:
iknow

No one ever said all the information was posted at this website. Secondly one must see the laws/statutes as written.

I just said all the information was posted at this site, which it is. 

The information just got so diluted by posts from people like Mike H and others pushing "theories" not based on case law.  There was so much discussion and arguing about the garbage, that the true useful information got hard to find if you didn't know where to look.  Then the discussions went on about scammers and people that hated Roper, that the information got further diluted, at which point I just decided to work on my own case and felt it was not an economical use of my time to post here.

-Mae West
Quote 0 0
texas
I assure you, not all the information is posted on this website, but this website does hold a tremendous amount of information.

Between two evils, I would never choose evil, even as an alternate choice.
Quote 0 0
mar7
right on point iknow:

"The information just got so diluted by posts from people like Mike H and others pushing "theories" not based on case law.  There was so much discussion and arguing about the garbage, that the true useful information got hard to find if you didn't know where to look.  Then the discussions went on about scammers and people that hated Roper, that the information got further diluted, at which point I just decided to work on my own case and felt it was not an economical use of my time to post here."

and also:

"....all the information was posted at this site, which it is."

to access "all the information', if the search engine is as robust as it was in the past, enter your search 'data' i.e PSA, etc and you just might find 'that' answer. 
Quote 0 0
kayko
I lost my home 4 years ago this month to foreclosure.  Non judicial state.   At that time I had no idea of the alleged fraud and now I have strong "suspicions"  (I am being very careful in the words that I use) my foreclosure was done illegally.  My Bk atty was an idiot, but one thing he did tell us is if the bank wants your home, make them work for it.  Do not do a short sale and never do a deed in lieu.  Wells Fargo had sent us a letter referring to short sale and deed in lieu before they petitioned the court to lift the stay.  Never answered, but eventually got a letter telling us our request for a short sale has been denied.  Go figure.  As stated above, there is a problem.  They could care less about helping you credit wise, your credit is already destroyed.  Keep digging and researching.  Good luck. 
Quote 0 0
bwssr
Thanks kayko. I agree with you. The bank does not give a dam about me and my credit score and I am not going to co-operate with them. They have made my life miserable enough already. During this almost 3 years we have tried and tried to do a loan mod. They are total a-holes and would not give an inch. I know there was fraud in my case but trying to prove is another matter. They really do pull the wool over the judge's eyes. I have some idea now where to look and throw a monkey wrench in their plans. The bummer about this all  is even I do win a suit you get paid with other peoples money. The big rich bankers never get touched. Ya those guy who created this mess.
Quote 0 0
texas
Okiee, the door opened. First, you got it right the banks don't give a damn until it potentially will affect their bottom line or cause them embarrassment on a global scale that would affect their bttom dollar line. Clearly provided is that the Sevicer's hire the law firms that the banks have granted a Durable Power of Attorney. So the next time the lawyer says I will converse with my client is a ruse. With a Durable Power of Attorney this law firm hired by the Servicer at the bank's direction needs not to confer with the bank, the agent acting for the principle binds the principle. There have been a number of times that the owner of this site was accused of being in cahoots with scammers, spammers and the likes, this is absolutely false. Forget not: Who What When Where and How in every action taken. OKiee, so they don't have standing to invoke a courts jurisdiction, which court does one speak of, a court of equity or a court of law? How can it be proven that there is no standing, what is standing? Is standing the right to seek equity, in which court? Who has the right, What rights do they posses, When did they get those rights? Where id they obtain those rights from? How did they gain those rights? Answer all those requirements and prove beyond any reasonable doubt fraud was involved and proceed in a court of Law!!! In short, a close colorable claim in equity will stand in a court of equity but to move to a court of law requires proving beyond any reasonable doubt. Example, the claim of robo-signing is grounds for a fraud claim and thus they had unclean hands, where is the proof beyond any reasonable doubt, relying on I got it off the internet or the signatures do not match according to the signature on file with the states office is not sufficient proof, for there is a lack of showing who was the person that did sign, forgery and fraud is criminal and preponderance is not equal to beyond reasonable doubt, think and prove to a level of criminal...
Quote 0 0
bwssr
Amazing. Here I am more that one year out from the bank winning the judgement on our home and I am still in possession of it.  There has been 4 scheduled sheriff's sales. 2 were postponed and 2 were canceled. No new ones scheduled. Nothing new on the court site either. The last time this happened the bank ended up reopening the case. I have made complaints to the DOJ, my state DOJ, the FBI, The SEC and a few politicians namely Ron Johnson ( the only one who is trying to help me). I have found that there is broken chain of ownership on my note and the possibility that my loan's investor is not who they say are. Now I just sitting in limbo just waiting to see what happens next. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...