Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ginger
I am helping a man scan and organize his case documents, which includes two of the recent BAC notification of transfer letters. After reading the NEAL case, I'm now wondering if BAC's alleged standing is harder to prove after the transfer.

BAC sued him almost a year ago and claimed to be the holder/owner of his note. BofA, N.A. (the new servicer) is not mentioned in the suit, nor is Fannie Mae (purported owner of the note). BAC notified the court that it is not in possession of the note; neither does it claim to have lost the note. Supposedly, it is waiting to get the note from the custodian. (Almost a year waiting, now.)

I understand that a servicer, under certain conditions, can enforce the note, but did the change of servicers make it more difficult for BAC to prove it has the right to foreclose? MERS assigned the mortgage to BAC.

Since BAC is not the servicer, what is its function for Fannie Mae now? The online lookup still says Fannie owns the note.

Should the defendant provide a copy of the transfer letters for the court at some point?

Quote 0 0

hi ginger we have similar interest hit me up with an email mrbuilder11377@yahoo.com lets talk we may be able to help one another

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...