Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
A few years ago my mortgage was transfered to a servicer.I contacted the servicer about the origination documents,and the servicer tells me to contact the originator of the loan for origination closing documents and the servicer gives me their address,which I just sent them a QWR by certified letter.

I Went to the http://www.ffiec.gov website for information on the originator mortgage company,that originated my mortgage and closing documents etc.

The company that originated my mortgage that my servicer refered me to closed in 2004.When my mortgage was transfered I was never contacted by the originator of my mortgage,that they were closing or selling out to another company and my servicer only notified me that they were going to be the servicer on my mortgage,and thats the only notification I received.

My servicer knows the originator of my mortgage closed in 2004 and yet directed me back to them and why?What do you think or better said, what would you do?

O these games.

Thank you so much.

SW
Quote 0 0
Sara
SW, it's all apart of the game!  Let's make the consumer go round and round until they are so dizzy, they forget.

S
Quote 0 0
Also I have the mortgage servicers transfer effective date effective 12/01/2004,11 months after the institution my mortgage originated with as listed as closed on a government website 01/26/2004.

How can a loan legally transfer 11 months after the death of the institution?

I consider going out of business or closing for business death and since a mortgage is really until death ( a death gamble) of whoever dies first it seems legally I won the death gamble since the mortgage did not transfer while the institution was alive or before it died by closing.

I have the printed information off the http://www.ffiec.gov website that the institution in question closed 01/26/2004 and the servicers transfer letter is dated effective 12/01/2004.

Am I dreaming or is this so?
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...