Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I have added Citi Financial Auto to my "sh*t" list!!!

They put me on a program called "Match Pay" to supposedly help me out.  Yeah...right!

I was to make my 1st payment on Jan 2.  Well, no one was there to take it.  So, I finally got someone of the phone on the 5th and thought we had this all straightened out.  They took my payment.

Feb 2nd, again they took my new payment.  Everything was going good.

Today, a repo man came and took my car!  I called them and they said, "you were late with your Jan. payment".  I was like WTF??? 

I kept telling them that this was a mistake.  They told me I was fine and I made the Jan and Feb payments.  It didn't seem to matter to them that they lied to me.

So peeps, what do I do?  I am so upset and mad!

thanks,

Sara
Quote 0 0
what anyone who believes what you hear on the phone from these predators you learn your lesson and never do anything on the phone with them.
Quote 0 0
Sara,

Call the automated system and see what it says in reference to your payments. For example; It should say that your next payment is due March. And it should also tell you when you made your last payment.
Now, if everything is fine with the recording as your records then you need to record that.

Due to the fact, I sued Chrysler Financial for the same thing and "WON". They illegally reposessed my car. And they got caught. Not to mention that the lawyer I hired found fraud in my contracts. So now the dealership got sued also. Chrysler and the dealership had to make a settlement with me.

Good Luck...... Make sure you record everything even if you can't use it in court. A lawyer may want to hear this.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...