Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I spent this last week in NYC, and what a week it was!!!

Citi announces 53,000 to be laid off, and the very next day it announce's a 58 Billion Dollar loss on a Hedge Fund, and close's it.

Goldman Sach's CEO announces it will forgo bounes's, and even more interesting, is what is not said!  Goldman's stock slide, and taking TARP MONEY, has posed a problem with their little Larry Litton Jr, and Sr. problem, it would appear LITTON LOAN IS going to spin it off, after Larry Litton Jr. Testified on the hill before congress, it was perceived as so dismal and dishonest, that Senior Management at GOLDMAN SACH'S may decide as soon as this week or next week to dump LITTON LOAN. 

So much attention is being drawn to Goldman Sach's and its "Terrorist" operations being done by Litton Loan, "Terrorists" is my representation of Litton Loan, but many agree with it. 

It was really a very interesting week to be down on Wall Street and "Mingling" so to speak. 

Another Class Action was filed this past week against MGIC, and CBASS former owner of Litton Loan.  Guess who helped again? 

Sarbanes Oxley Act is going to be used most likely against them all

MGIC stock at now less than $ 2.00 a share, chapter 11 or 7 is becoming more likely for the former Insurance Giant, and major Funder of MANUFACTURED FORCLOSURE'S via CBASS and Litton Loan!  

The word coming from Madison, Wisconsin, and the Office of Insurance is "Very Concerned" about MGIC's strength and reserves in the short term here! 
Quote 0 0
4 justice now

Gary:

Once, one actually becomes aware of the true level of corruption, extortion and fraud attributed to the little Littons and those of their ilk, I'm sure they would agree that the word "Terrorist" is simply far too complementary for anyone possessing such blatant disregard for others and society in general and also thrives on activities, which, are unquestionably unethical, dishonest, greedy and extremely harmful.

My Opinion Only.

R,

4J

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...