Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
William A. Roper, Jr.

The Finanical Times is reporting this morning that Wells Fargo has robo-signers, too!  Say it isn't so, Wells!!  How can this be?  We are shocked, SHOCKED at this development!

The Financial Times report is being carried on CNBC:

"Wells Adds to Crisis Over Home Seizures" (Thursday, 14 Oct 2010 | 10:10 AM ET)

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39666827

Time to send a little Wells material the news' media's way.  They seem to be ready for another helping!

Quote 0 0
John Herman Kennerty - Another Wells Fargo Robo Signer deposition
http://www.scribd.com/doc/38928155/Wells-Fargo-s-Elusive-Robo-Signer-Full-Deposition-of-Superstar-John-Herman-Kennerty.
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
I love a good film, and I love the quotable lines that are sometimes in them.

I recoginze your comment William A. as coming from Claude Raines character Captain Renault in the classic film "Casablanca."

Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]

We are likely to hear comments similar to this by many of our elected officials in the coming months and years.

Quote 0 0
Sent mine off today. AG of Ohio should get em by Monday. All Wells Fargos assignments and affidavits I could find in a couple of days work (about 250). Anybody else wants em just drop me an email.
Quote 0 0
    WF has a document center in SC which is churning out color photocopies
of the Notes, which are then presented in Court as being the original Note.
    One can tell them apart from the real Notes due to the lack of "ridge marks"on the reverse of the pages where initials and signatures were placed. Also a clean, original, yellow magic marker test will show the absence of blue ink because they do not "smear" like a genuine Note signed in blue ink.
Quote 0 0
Thanks Mike. Any other info you might have would be greatly appreciate to.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...