Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
O -
You should check out his web site
Welcome to Predatorix!

YouTube - Wells Fargo Stalks Teenagers!#kI63YNgtnqI#kI63YNgtnqI

Added:  2 days ago
Soon after I sued Wells Fargo for fraud and SEC violations, they hired private investigators to park across the street from my house 24/7 for nearly a month. This was done purely to harass my family, not to mention Wells Fargo has done the same things to countless other families as well.
Quote 0 0
anon2

I am speechless

Quote 0 0
1997 eh?

Source: Commercial Mortgage Alert May 26, 1997

Building Bonds from Mortgages

Sally Gordon

National Director of Real Estate Research

Real Estate, Mortgage and Hospitality Consulting

KPMG Peat Marwick

As of the second quarter of 1997, about 8% of all commercial mortgages and about 12%

of multifamily mortgages have been securitized. It is quite likely that this ratio will expand

as securitization becomes an increasingly advantageous vehicle for many issuers and

investors. In short, the market for commercial mortgage backed securities (CMBS) is

here to stay.

Just as farmers are often curious about the countries to which their crops are exported,

many mortgage bankers who originate and underwrite commercial mortgages are curious

about the bonds into which those mortgages are transformed through securitization. The

objective of this article is to explain some basic bond or security structures that emerge

from a pool of mortgages. We will begin with a relatively simple security structure in

Scenario 1, then add an additional feature in Scenario 2, gradually building toward

increasingly complex structures.

http://www.predatorix.com/files/studies/cmsa/CMBSoverview.pdf
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...