Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Dimon Lil

Ex-Wells Fargo Employee - I have witnessed unethical practice, unprofessional, and lack of management during my short time at Wells Fargo.  Has Wells Fargo asked themselves that this is the reason why they are in this horrible housing crisis and it seems that they cannot dig themselves out of this mess due to corrupted managers/some lazy employees/and training?

I have been blogging, kicking and screaming about this for months and months. One of the root problems of this crisis that is not being addressed is that of the servicers “role” in the servicing of these mortgages. The facts are that the mortgage servicing industry is unregulated and they continue to operate like the wild, Wild West.

This is NOT the time to make all these bills, initiatives and bailouts without making sure that some chains, accountability and regulations are placed on mortgage servicers.

Now let’s take a look under the hood of one of these departments that seem to operate in complete secrecy. The notoriously unhelpful people at Wells Fargo may have some explaining to do after this circulates through the internet.

Re: Complaint against Wells Fargo  

http://loanworkout.org/2008/09/ex-wells-fargo-loss-mitigation-employee-says-operation-is-unethical-unprofessional-and-unfair/
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...