Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Bill
In these hard times it's good to see Wells Fargo still cares.

http://www.thetruthaboutmortgage.com/wells-fargo-offers-homeowner-2-loan-modification-discount/
Quote 0 0
I had to laugh at the part that Wells would never tell anyone to miss their payments.  Most of us who have dealt with Wells knows that is a lie.  Do they say these lies hoping that people will believe them or they just trying to look like they give a crap?

I know that people are desperate to keep their houses.  I was also.  But I knew from the very beginning that the modification thing was a big scam.  I even called them on it.  Asked this little twit how she could sleep at night knowing she was part of a big scam to send infants, elderly, the sick and people who cannot fend for themselves out into the street.  I got hung up on.  People have got to get it into their heads that the banks do not want to modify the loans.  I tried also, and when it did not work out it was no big surprise to me. 
Quote 0 0
I have seen mortgage servicing fraud from coast to coast but Wells Fargo and their partner in crime, the infamous Balboa Insurance, take the prize.

Ed Cage  |  ecagetx@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...