Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

The light is on and the cockroaches will start scattering.  On April 13, 2011 the Office of the Comptroller of Currency issued a Cease and Desist Order to Wells Fargo N.A.  Their fraud is coming to light....  this system won't let me upload the pdf...so go to  http://dtc-systems.net/   he lists SEVERAL cease and desist orders.  Take these into the courts!

Quote 0 0
Suffice it to say Wells Fargo and their partner in crime Balboa Insurance are the Satans of fraud. Crime, lies and criminal fraud are a way of life at Wells Fargo and Balboa Insurance.

Believe it.

Ed Cage   |  ecagetx@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
I see no reference to a cease and desist order against Wells Fargo. They have to “committee” this thing like everyone else that agreed to this Consent Order and Stipulation agreement. Where are the actual words that say “CEASE AND DESIST” on this Order?
Quote 0 0
RESEARCH ET AL
OCC -- Wells Fargo NA Order (pdf link)
http://www.occ.treas.gov/news-issuances/news-releases/2011/nr-occ-2011-47k.pdf
Quote 0 0

On the first page  -- "the Bank has consented to issuance of this Cease and Desist Order ("Order") by the Comptroller.   As you read they do not have to Cease and Desist from all foreclosures, just those that have "irregularties"...your job will be to point out those irregularties to the judge and give him this Notice.  They have agreed to cease and desist from using the fraudulent documents they create to foreclose.

Quote 0 0
I tell ya.... they STOLE OUR HOUSE.... yes, we had to make a payment a couple of days late during the middle of the recession because my employer required ME to forego 3 weeks pay. Now they say "Well you signed a contract".. does anyone go after MY EMPLOYER???? THEY are supposed to PAY ME TOO! Anyways, we called IN ADVANCE knowing it would be a couple of days late.... they said "you'll be in default" ,,, never had missed a payment or been late in 8 years. Then when we tried to get money from our 401K they refused to provide us the necessary documentation. Then we were supposedly in a "loan mod" and we called to find out what was up,,,

"Your house? Oh,,, it was sold last week"....

We hired a law firm in Florida, KEL,,, but they got their money so now they're throwing in the towel,,,,, the courts are of no use here in michigan...... They lie. They says you need to be "behind" to get help if you aren't,,, if you ARE they claim you can't be. They received BILLIONS and refuse to part with any of it. So from what I can tell, they got most of the loan from our first 8 years of payments,,, they got money FROM THE GOVERNMENT and NOW THEY'LL GET MONEY BY SELLING THE HOUSE AGAIN!!!!! TRIPLE DIPPIN'!!!

It is obviously useless to fight them, they are too large. Nobody has the resources to last against them. I no longer believe ANYTHING any banker tells me, any lawyer and of course no realtors....... Period.

Quote 0 0

Screwed Again wrote:
I tell ya.... they STOLE OUR HOUSE.... yes, we had to make a payment a couple of days late during the middle of the recession because my employer required ME to forego 3 weeks pay. Now they say "Well you signed a contract".. does anyone go after MY EMPLOYER???? THEY are supposed to PAY ME TOO! Anyways, we called IN ADVANCE knowing it would be a couple of days late.... they said "you'll be in default" ,,, never had missed a payment or been late in 8 years. Then when we tried to get money from our 401K they refused to provide us the necessary documentation. Then we were supposedly in a "loan mod" and we called to find out what was up,,,

"Your house? Oh,,, it was sold last week"....

We hired a law firm in Florida, KEL,,, but they got their money so now they're throwing in the towel,,,,, the courts are of no use here in michigan...... They lie. They says you need to be "behind" to get help if you aren't,,, if you ARE they claim you can't be. They received BILLIONS and refuse to part with any of it. So from what I can tell, they got most of the loan from our first 8 years of payments,,, they got money FROM THE GOVERNMENT and NOW THEY'LL GET MONEY BY SELLING THE HOUSE AGAIN!!!!! TRIPLE DIPPIN'!!!

It is obviously useless to fight them, they are too large. Nobody has the resources to last against them. I no longer believe ANYTHING any banker tells me, any lawyer and of course no realtors....... Period.

Who "stole your house?"  Was it the King of mortgage crime Wells Fargo?

Ed Cage
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...