Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Repair Your Credit
aprioremailer

[image]
Linda Tirelli is [cX66bs4C-BP]feeling fantastic.

I made the NY Post (again!) If YOU or someone you know receives ANYTHING from Wells Fargo to indicate they screwed something up please PM me and let me take a looksee. If I can't help you I will get you to someone who can. Wells Fargo is claiming that based upon ITS OWN SELF SUPERVISED INTERNAL AUDIT that it discovered ONLY 400 bad foreclosures and another 225 bad loan mod denials from 4/2010 through October 2015. I say HOGWASH we KNOW its gotta be a helluva lot more than that! Thats like asking a doberman to take an inventory at Oscar Meyer's warehouse and coming out swearing it only found 1 package of hot dogs and 10 pieces of pre-sliced bologna.

Enjoy the read!

[image]

About this article

Sorry we helped you lose your home — here’s $20,000. Wells Fargo has admitted a “calculation error” may have led to as many as 400 struggling homeowners needlessly losing their homes to foreclosure…

Wells Fargo admits glitch led to hundreds of home foreclosures
Quote 0 0
Find a Lawyer - LegalMatch
aprioremailer
 Linda Tirelli is the attorney who uncovered the Wells Fargo internal manual about how to create fraudulent loan documents and assignments to foreclose. They have been stealing houses for many years, this is their most recent fraudulent business practice exposed.

https://www.scribd.com/document/253871691/Wells-Fargo-Home-Mortgage-Foreclosure-Attorney-Procedure-Manual-Version-1-Linda-Tirelli-Esq
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Repair Your Credit
Improve. Monitor. Protect.
Save $50 off Credit Repair Service - Applies to first-work fee for each spouse sign-up.
Need a Lawyer? LegalMatch allows you to present your case, and respond only to lawyers who want to help you. It's Free & Confidential.