Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Over 2 years has passed since our home was illegally foreclosed on. Thankfully we found a great attorney who eook our case on with no money up front. Within a day of hiring him he got a restraining order and prevented the lenders from moving us out.We filled suit against the servicer and the lender. Over the last 2 plus years it has gone from state court to federal court and back to state court. Our court date was supposed to be in June but suddenly they made a offer to settle,
     Of course they do not admit guilt and we are not allowed to go public with any specifics. I can say that the deed is back in our name- We probably could have came out better if we had gone into court but there are no guaranties.
     I just wanted to tell everyone so they can know there is a light at the end of their tunnel ls. Don't give up!!!! 
Quote 0 0
Congratulations.  Regardless of the settlement if you feel happy and believe you prevailed that is all that is important. 

Wins keep piling up and despite my pressimistic view of the value of law enforcement putting mortgage crooks in jail, I am bouyed by some of the recent prosecutions noticed in the press.
Quote 0 0
O -

That's GREAT!  Best of Luck!

Quote 0 0
That is good news.

Would it be breaking the terms of your non-disclosure to reveal the name and contact information of your attorney? Some of us pro se folks would prefer not to be hoeing the row unrepresented.
Quote 0 0
O -

The Equitable One wrote:
That is good news.

Would it be breaking the terms of your non-disclosure to reveal the name and contact information of your attorney? Some of us pro se folks would prefer not to be hoeing the row unrepresented.

We sure need attorneys that we can TRUST!
Quote 0 0
congrats on your win, i,m in the middle of my case it was in state court, now in federal, with a reman to go back to state, i have had a settlement offer, but it was a joke, i'll keep on fighting it has been 1 year in june
good luck and again congrets
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...