Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
After mulling this over awhile, I think we definitely need to organize.  I know there are letters and handouts available on this site.  However, I am thinking we need to be a tad more orchestrated.  Someone in another thread talked about flooding congress with letters - Great idea!  Which day shall we do it?

We should also be flooding our TV stations, newspapers, editoral pages, social service agencies (places where people are likley to go for help).  I took the time this morning to point a gas station attendant to this site after I commented on the newspaper's rate freeze headline.  I laughed at it out loud, and she said "you mean it's not going to help me?"  I took a minute to explain the details of the plan and she was clearly disappointed.  I quickly told her about this site.  Upon leaving I thought, I should have a t-shirt, or a button on my coat, or a business card outlining the highlights of this fraud.

Fliers should be left on doors and car windshields across this country.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I know I can not let this go until every person in this country has been informed about this scandal. 

Who is with me?
Quote 0 0
Why don't you work an extra job instead of wasting time trying to place the blame on others?

Your lack of a financial plan got you into this place.  You were greedy and thought that the home values would continue to increase and it'd make you a millionare. 

You never owned your home, you rented it from the bank, Mrs. "80/20".
Quote 0 0
Stephen
Also, if you are a victim of MS Fraud, I feel for you...

But I think this is a cop out for most people.
Quote 0 0
Ok now, that's just funny!

Stephen - everyone please forgive me for feeding a troll - but you have no idea to whom you are speaking or what my intentions were in buying a home, although I can assure you that it had nothing to do with wanting to be a millionaire.  Quite the contrary - to begin raising abused and neglected children that I don't see a whole lot of other people stepping up to raise.  You have no business being here, nor passing judgment on total strangers. 

You must be one of them.
Quote 0 0
Stephen
Insert Mouth in Foot.

I thought this was a forum for deadbeats, as I read further I realize this isn't necessarily the case.  Please accept my most humble apology.

I hope you all get the assistance needed to resolve your issues against these vultures.
Quote 0 0
O -
Maybe you can help us get the word out, Glad to see that you stayed to find out what's really going on in this forum. A lot of us have been here Fighting for quite a while now. Some have won and are still here, and some are still fighting.

It's a fight that you deal with 24/7 You don't get a break once it starts. It takes everything you have. AND MORE!

BTW, We have a Stephen here so it may be a good idea to use an aka or something.

Stephen wrote:

Insert Mouth in Foot.

I thought this was a forum for deadbeats, as I read further I realize this isn't necessarily the case.  Please accept my most humble apology.

I hope you all get the assistance needed to resolve your issues against these vultures.
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
Stephen wrote:

Insert Mouth in Foot.

This thread has gotten off topic, April I think you are correct, about mass emailing to some degree. Because people don't know the difference between MORTGAGE SERVICING FRAUD, and PREDATORY LENDING.

I think a way to do this would be the following:

How many posters do we have on this board?
We are all mostly from different areas across the Untied States.

1. I think Every poster here, should contact all of the Televised News channels in their area to get the email address of a Reporter, & Producer.

2. Each poster should provide to the board the email addresses that we need.

3. We each type a letter, explaining the differences between Predatory Lending, and Mortgage Servicing Fraud.

4. Give a small description of What Mortgage Servicing Fraud is.

5. Let them know that it is not the arms, that are causing the Foreclosures across America. See My "PROOF" in the next post below.

6. and then supply them with your name, and phone number.
    Most Certainly be prepared to have a story done, because if they get a number of emails, they "MIGHT" feel the need to do a story.

I'll make a thread in a little while,
But first, READ THE POST BELOW, and LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF FORECLOSURES THAT ARE HAPPENING ACROSS AMERICA WITH THE "STANDARD"~~"FIXED" RATES.  

AND YET THEY STILL DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS???????????? ha ha. now that's just freakin funny!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
Never mind the web page has changed, it had figures on there from a national source. Now its different, and its been changed.

So sorry all.
But I'm still with the mass emailing.
Ill post a thread in a little bit.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...