Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Well, we tried to save our home but I guess it just wasnt meant to be.  It will be hard to say goodbye, but what can you do.  They have the backing of large pools of money and attorneys, the fight is so overwhelming and the Limbo is the hardest part.  We still plan on taking the servicer etc to court for fraud as soon as we can find our way clear on how to pay for it or we can find an attorney who is willing and prepared to fight, but for now I clean closets, pack boxes, cry and try to get past this illusion...it never was a dream.  My family will survive and we will plug along, Im just so tired, first the son with the Brain injury now this, thank God the other son is now home safe from Afghanistan, I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop though... I just dont feel safe and secure anymore...HOME was my haven.
Prayers please....I still have to have faith God has a purpose and will keep us strong.
Be Blessed
Julie
Quote 0 0
Digger
Julie:

I am very, very sorry to hear what happened. What state are you located in???
Quote 0 0
srsd
Julie, I don`t know what to say except I am so, so, sorry.  I know you will be able to cope with this and carry on and I hope and pray that things get better for you and your family.  Tell your son that is home from service that our family said  Thank you and welcome home.  I know his return is a blessing.
Don`t let this situation take control of your life.  Take control of the situation you are in now and I am sure these companies will get what they deserve in the end.
A warm heart felt hug from us
Quote 0 0
We live in Ohio.  Thanks for the warm thoughts and words of encouragement. Time will tell, hopefully someone in government will wake up and really listen to the victims.  At least its only a building and not one of my children that I have lost.
Be Well
Julie
Quote 0 0
Digger
Julie:

Have you gone through the Ohio cases on this website and contacted the attorneys for the homeowners?  http://www.msfraud.org/LAW/Lounge/Standing.html

I am shocked that this is still happening in Ohio after the many Ohio dismissals for lack of standing/jurisdiction.

Digger
Quote 0 0
A FRIEND

Until CE (confirmation entry), you can still save your home. You have to pay off what is owed on the loan AND any/all extra fees that have mounted during the FC. Call the law firm that represented the bank and request the pay off amount as a mount as a RUSH. You still have time.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...