Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ron
It is really dismaying to see the mindless chatter at the Forum today given that the real news worthy of discussion is the decision of the Washington Supreme Court in the case Bain v. Metropolitan Mortgage Group:

Bain v. Metropolitan Mortgage Group, No. 86206-1 (Wash. Aug. 16, 2012)

In that case, the Washington Supreme Court, in a unanimous decision answered a certified question as to MERS' eligibility to foreclose in Washington.

Maybe someone can contact Mr. Roper and get him to comment on this important case.  Surely, no one is interested in what this recent self-proclaimed expert chump Richie Collins has to say about MERS.

Quote 0 0
I am from Washington State and was foreclosed and house sold in 2010.  I am very interested in this decision as MERS was listed as beneficiary on the DOT.  In an assignment MERS assigned my note along with the DOT to the lender who claimed to be the owner of the note.  All assignments were done in house by the substitute trustee.  Now what does this decision do for those of us already foreclosed on?
Quote 0 0
FnDoomed
Kayko - there's not tons of stuff in there you can use right off the bat, but if I were you I'd spend some time getting to know your wrongful foreclosure and quiet title case law in your jurisdiciton.

MERS can never again argue with a straight face in Washington that it is a proper trustee in the instant circumstances with the instant parties.  That's collateral estoppel.

MERS is going to have a tough time arguing that it is a proper trustee in new cases because opposition in Washington will argue a form of defensive non-mutual collateral estoppel (meaning:  Hey judge:  they weren't proper trustees there, therefore, they can't be here).

What will never happen is this case being used for offensive non-mutual collateral estoppel (meaning: Hey Judge:  The lost there, therefore I want to attack them offensively here).

Quote 0 0
Texas
Ron, William A Roper Jr. is not currently online, we he does return to online status he will receive your message.
Quote 0 0
Mac
Quote:
Ron, William A Roper Jr. is not currently online, we he does return to online status he will receive your message.

Can you find out from Mr. Roper why he doesn't post at the Forum any more?
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...