Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

New Information from investigations is beginning to point to MGIC as a source of "FORCED PLACED INSURANCE".  According to information released, MGIC was involved in a number of "Off Shore" Reinsurance companies!  Some may be directly linked to LITTON LOAN and CBASS.  IF THIS IS TRUE, AND I BELIEVE IT TO BE TRUE, a clear SECTION 8 HUD VIOLATION HAS BEEN COMMITTED BY MGIC/RADIAN/CBASS/LITTON LOAN etc! 

MGIC using its foreign placements through LLOYD'S, then used CBASS and LITTON LOAN as "Named Insured" and purchased "pool" policies through the LLOYD's Syndicate and several were purchased.  Some were for only $1 million per occurrence for the entire pool covering "Pooling and Servicing Agreements", while others were $2 million - with another one or two million in the aggregate. Again with CBASS and LITTON LOAN as the Named Insured.  These Policies were used by LITTON LOAN to keep "Targeted" or "Cherry Picked" mortgages in a "Default Status" thus allowing a quick foreclosure! 

MGIC/RADIAN/CBASS and LITTON LOAN may very well begin to be looking at RICO class actions now! 

The current SEC/IRS investigation into MGIC/CBASS et al, is ongoing and really just beginning!

CEO Curt Culver was made aware of all this a few years ago.  And may have withheld information from both the SEC and the IRS as well as the former General Counsel to MGIC, as they were both aware at the same time, via phone calls, and emails!

Could this be the next shoe to fall on MGIC/CBASS? Is the very end of the "manufactured foreclosures" by them coming,and could criminal charges be filed against them, including Larry Litton Sr and Jr?  Or will RICO actions be filed first by class action lawyers?  I'm betting on RICO.

Millions were paid to MGIC/CBASS/and Litton Loan officers and Directors through CBASS and Litton Loan.  These were all "Ill-gotten gains" from the fraud they may have caused. 

From the recent filings by MGIC it appears, RADIAN/MGIC financed the purchase of Litton Loan to Goldman Sachs!  What the hell were they thinking?  I know a bit more now than a few years ago, its all about "Individual Liability" now! 

More to follow, as this develops!

Quote 0 0

Well I hate to say we've been alone since Dec. 2000 on this whole MGIC, Litton, C-Bass, Clayton National, Citi Corp., Salamon Bros. when, here in Utah the legal way to prove they're innocent is foreclosing homes. 

The title company being partial owner on the outside corp. buying into these secondary home  buys assets sale that were sold in pools in the sec i can give from the year 2000 to present the full disclosure and the full disregard of the housing laws being ignored due to GREED by state and county government agencies and even non-profit organizations, that have turned their heads to are complaint in the10 th circuit court bankruptcy court and Utah state district court salt lake county through 7 different judges before our trial Sept. 2007.

I promised if i could afford to show all the document we asked for since 2001  and never received from the defendant atty. Five months before trial in 2007, we lived on a very low income.  We were in the appeals court after the ruling was unanimous for plaintiff and no damages were awarded for atty. fees we paid to our atty. 

To see the truth, the case# is 030928939 in Utah District Court, Salt Lake City, Utah.  Later, I will provide the federal case number, which includes R.I.C.O., Civil rights and 70 other claims.

Our Docket # in APPEALS Court is 20080025 under Richard Gary. Utah court banned our atty, not our case. We were worn out and broke when under a F.H.A H.U.D MORTGAGE ASSUMED LOAN IN 1990, WITH $81,000.00 EQUITY M.I.P. NOT SALT LAKE ON THE ORIGINAL NOTE.

Richard P.O.W 4 Beverly Mast DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS! THANK YOU Mr. Wait for your time, and I am sorry our lawyer didn't see it your way. We did.

MY E- MAIL IS MIZZBEVS@AOL.COM  

Quote 0 0
Richard wrote:

Well I hate to say we've been alone since Dec. 2000 on this whole MGIC, Litton, C-Bass, Clayton National, Citi Corp., Salamon Bros. when, here in Utah the legal way to prove they're innocent is foreclosing homes. 

The title company being partial owner on the outside corp. buying into these secondary home  buys assets sale that were sold in pools in the sec i can give from the year 2000 to present the full disclosure and the full disregard of the housing laws being ignored due to GREED by state and county government agencies and even non-profit organizations, that have turned their heads to are complaint in the10 th circuit court bankruptcy court and Utah state district court salt lake county through 7 different judges before our trial Sept. 2007.

I promised if i could afford to show all the document we asked for since 2001  and never received from the defendant atty. Five months before trial in 2007, we lived on a very low income.  We were in the appeals court after the ruling was unanimous for plaintiff and no damages were awarded for atty. fees we paid to our atty. 

To see the truth, the case# is 030928939 in Utah District Court, Salt Lake City, Utah.  Later, I will provide the federal case number, which includes R.I.C.O., Civil rights and 70 other claims.

Our Docket # in APPEALS Court is 20080025 under Richard Gary. Utah court banned our atty, not our case. We were worn out and broke when under a F.H.A H.U.D MORTGAGE ASSUMED LOAN IN 1990, WITH $81,000.00 EQUITY M.I.P. NOT SALT LAKE ON THE ORIGINAL NOTE.

Richard P.O.W 4 Beverly Mast DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS! THANK YOU Mr. Wait for your time, and I am sorry our lawyer didn't see it your way. We did.

MY E- MAIL IS MIZZBEVS@AOL.COM  

Quote 0 0
Richard, thanks for posting, and having followed your case for a number of years, I'm sorry for what LITTON LOAN but you through!

I wish I could have testified at your hearing, to help.  Give your records and documents to the FBI in Salt Lake City.  I didn't want to give you any false hope, but maybe something good can come out of it. 

Gary
Quote 0 0

Gary  Iquess i have not spoke to you since the Grand Jury INVESTAGATING ON Litton Loan but i sshould let you know that we requested the trail transcripts weeks  before the grand jury meeting that trasscript was the witness for Litton def.. I AM NOT SURE IF I TOLD YOU THIS WE RAN A COMP AND PERSONAL BACKGROUND CHECK ON A Mr. Southpaw , at the our time frame of Dec. 2000 this witness was in San Deiago not employed as testify at the trail i  am going to utah atty. general on a complaint for criminal charges being fill tommorow, and if any one should want to know in 2001 of jan i filled criminal charges with the RF.T.C. STILL BEEN UPDATING AND H.U.D AND UTAH Dept. of commerence real estate divisiopn and on top of that

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...