Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Spectre
I was in court yesterday and i would like any opinions on what happened.This was a hearing on my cross motion for summery judgement, The judge denied the badguys motion for summery judgement in sept.
without a hearing but granted me a hearing. So at the outset the judge made a statement that he did not like what the banks are doing with
fraudulent foreclosures, Then he tested me on my knowledge. When i finlly give him what he wantted to hear he asked me what my issue was.
Now when hsbc filed foreclosure they filed a assignment of mortgage i pointed out that the person that prepared the document for hsbc also signed it
as a vice president of mers. So he asked me a few more questions. He then give the badguy his chance to speak. He stands up and starts talking about
how we wasnt paying our mortgage and he was saying something that i didnt catch but the judge got mad and told him not to try it and that he knows better. So then he started saying that what i pointed out was a technical issue and the judge started yelling "NO NO NO WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FACTAUL ISSUE MR. A FACTUAL ISSUE" So they argued back and forth And the judge told him this is a factaul issue and nothing is going to change at trial you have a big problem and you better clean it up. I forgot to mention that us not paying the mortgage wasnt Relavant. The judge then sighs and says since there are factaul issue i have to denie defendants motion the plaintiffs win he then sit back and says "Today" So we are waiting for the order and the badguys lawyer stands up and says "I have a question, I want to know who has been helping him" The judge says "its not relavant I didnt ask you who helped you,he might have an uncle whos a lawyer or hes very smart"
Quote 0 0
angelo

What state are you in? FL.?

Quote 0 0

Sounds like you had a little victory.  By what you wrote sounds like the Judge was not impressed with the bad guy.  I have never been to court and I don't understand the legal process, but apparently you have a great deal of knowledge--good for you.  I think it is amusing that the judge was not impressed with the fact that the bad guy made sure he got in that bit about you not paying your mortgage.  I am not sure if that is the case, but if it is, you could bring up the fact that even if you did send in a payment the bank wouldn't accept is anyway.  Also, how the bad guy thinks fraud is a technical issue, good for the judge in putting him in his place.  Keep up the fight, good luck.  

Quote 0 0
Spectre
What state are you in? FL.?
I would rather not say at this time but when its over i will be more then happy to tell all.
Quote 0 0
Spectre
who wrote:
Sounds like you had a little victory.  By what you wrote sounds like the Judge was not impressed with the bad guy.  I have never been to court and I don't understand the legal process, but apparently you have a great deal of knowledge--good for you.  I think it is amusing that the judge was not impressed with the fact that the bad guy made sure he got in that bit about you not paying your mortgage.  I am not sure if that is the case, but if it is, you could bring up the fact that even if you did send in a payment the bank wouldn't accept is anyway.  Also, how the bad guy thinks fraud is a technical issue, good for the judge in putting him in his place.  Keep up the fight, good luck.  
Think you but im not all that knowledgeable, and as far as
not paying or anything else they can get out is not relevant to the issues that i brought up.
Quote 0 0
Sara
Glad to see you have a judge that seems to be fed up with having his time wasted...

Good luck!  Keep us informed.

Sara
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...