Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen

Mortgage lenders have a tendency to bump up the loan balance unbeknownst to you until it's too late.  I borrowed 119k to buy my home and 12 years later it was 148k.

Quote 0 0
h gosh
Heck Stephen - I borrowed $140,000, and today (11 years later) I owe $250,000!!!
Quote 0 0
Sara
It never ceases to amaze me the tricks they play and seem to get by with...

I really think it's time we educate the public!!! 

S
Quote 0 0
Stephen

Doing what I can.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Stephen,

You're certainly right about that. You're doing a far better job than anyone else I know.

Thank-You!

4J

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
I'm all for that Sara and am certainly doing what I can.

Have you any suggestions beyond:

1) Fighting like a raped date in the courts,
2) Talking incessantly about the facts and law to anyone that will listen,
3) Seeking out contact with reporters at any news agency possible?

Quote 0 0
anyone

The media does not want to hear the truth about this. Not the truth anyway. I do not believe for a  minute that more people know about the fraud than are willing to admit. It is only an act that they PRETEND to be UNEDUCATED. Does ACORN ring a bell?

Quote 0 0
anyone

Sorry, meant to say that there are really plenty of people that know what is going on. We (the little people) just don't matter. People are not as blind to the fraud as some would like to think. I think that it is that we are being ignored. Not that they don't know.

Quote 0 0
Stephen
You can't expect too much from the media.  They have boundaries, just like any other business and in many cases, they, like us, can't believe that in a contemporary, civilized society like this one, highway bandits thrive and noone stops them.

I have learned a great deal from talking to people at the courthouse who ask me what I'm protesting.  Mainly that the average American wouldn't know if their next door neighbor was a slave trader, they're just too damned busy and trusting of the powers that be.

Unconventional means are the only way to open the information channels wider than they are today.  Think of something creative to get your message across.  I've been trying to get the VA to offer mortgage awareness seminars for their medical staffs, since medical people are PRIME targets for mortgage fraudsters. 
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Stephen, have you ever postulated that one of the biggest "boundaries" imposed on the lamestream media are mercenary ones provided by the corporate advertisers on those stations? They buy their own coverups.

I can remember being bombarded for years with Countrywide and Ameriquest commercials on all the big news channels. During that time, not one of those channels made a peep about the fraud that we all knew existed.

Now the big news channels cry and wring their hands over the "mortgage mess", but none of that started until the mortgage crooks went under and there was no possibility of revenue from those companies in the future. After that it was OK to do stories about crooked practices. None of the big news channels received any penalties for staying quiet about their advertisers. The biggest penalty for them was that many viewers left and sought news elsewhere.

Advertising dollars buy immunity for corporate criminals. News channels profit from corporate crookery. "Pay to play" is the buzzword of the day.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...