Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
John Lewis

Mr. Roper:

A recent msfraud participant ~“Under Cover”~ began a thread titled: Assignment Before the Trust Closed

Dated : 12/04/11 at 02:43 PM:

Yesterday [December 7, 2011] at 02:14 PM, as a follow-up question, ‘ Under Cover’ asked the following:

I'm trying not to disclose any more than I have to. However to try to be more clear:

New Century was the originator.

Litton fabricated an unrecorded assignment (2 years after the trust closed) from New Century to Deutsche Bank, as Trustee dating it before the DOT was recorded.

The Trust closed 6 weeks after the purported assignment date.

Litton claims this assignment to Deutsche Bank, as Trustee gives DB, as Trustee owner and holder status to foreclose.

There have been no other assignments produced, not from depositor to Trustee either.

I don't see how this can be. I'm asking if I am missing something.

Thank you again for your thoughts.
UC “

‘Assignment In Blank’ and’ Bill’ have provide some very insightful assistance to Under Cover.  ‘Bill’, in his conclusion stated this:

“Mr. Roper is the leading national expert on New Century assignments. He can instantly tell you whether the assignment is authentic or a forgery. And he can explain exactly why.”

When I read the posting by ‘Under Cover’ one can sense the shear panic ~  he knows something is wrong but is unable to pinpoint what it is ~ an answer to his question that just might save his home.  So, Batman,  the search light is being beamed one last time seeking  your expertise to “explain exactly why.” ~ please.

Quote 0 0
Bill

I thought he alread did.

Quote 0 0
John Lewis

Sorry Bill not sure what u mean "I thought he alread did."

Quote 0 0
John Lewis

Quote 0 0
Knows About
Mr. Roper occasionally included an e-mail link with some of his older posts.  He did this less frequently in recent years.

I believe that the old e-mail links still work.
Quote 0 0
John Lewis

TU!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...