Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Each situation I've read here about walking away is a painful one and my wife and I feel it as well.  Our home was foreclosed on recently.  I agree with all that the fight must go on, but walking away seems to be a healing aspect of sorts.  I was brought to the home we lost when I was born in 1959, it was a bit run down but it had been bought by my grandparents in 1947.  I spent many years during my youth there even after my parents had left as it ended up being a safe house with a loving grandparent to go to during times of extreme difficulties within my parents home.  I ended up moving there and bought it in the early 1980's, I soon discovered it was an old comb shop (1833) and began to restore the post and beam dwelling even up until recently.  Talk about loving the home your forced to walk away from....when we were in court recently the judge pointed out that they had an intern studying the effects of foreclosure within the state and the effects on the people going through it.  To fight these Fraudulent companies all one needs to do is visit and read the posts at this God given web-site.  Good Luck to all.
Quote 0 0
THIS IS SO SAD..SO MANY PEOPLE LOSING THEIR HOMES, I'M SO SORRY. WE ARE IN A SITUATION ALSO, IT'S A SLOW DEATH. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMETHING CAN'T BE DONE...I PRAY FOR YOU AND I PRAY GOD GIVE BACK TO YOU 100 FOLD..FOR WHAT THEY HAVE TAKEN.
GOD BLESS
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...