Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
Wonder why we never see interviews like this in the US? Has GS co-opted the government AND the media? Looks like it!

#

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Arky:

Thanks for posting! Finally, someone out there actually has the balls to speak the truth about these scum bags. It's just too bad we will never see/hear such honesty in the American media. There's no doubt in my mind that those who control/own Goldman Sacs also control/own our media, and control our government. There's clearly no other viable explanation for all the blatant fraud, with virtually no prosecution taking place. The corporate name should be changed to: "Goldman Sucks"

IMHO

Thanks Again!

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
When I posted this link I did not realize that there is a Part 2 to this video.

In this second segment, poor Max digs his wrinkled shabby money out of his pockets and throws it at the camera while telling Goldman to "Come and get the rest of my money, you scum". Priceless. If you missed it, it is worth a watch.

The sad part is that all of us may as well do the same. The game to strip us all is afoot with the full faith and backing of the U.S. government helping GS commit the robbery.

Quote 0 0
2 Ary & all, you no doubt understand that in the word's of the head of Goldman , "they are doing god's work"!! Gee there are some other people in this world that see "The destruction of America is god's work also".  
Quote 0 0
arkygirl

Goldman Sachs Not Doing "God's Work," Says Satan

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) - Goldman Sachs' Chief Executive Lloyd Blankfein's comment that bankers are doing "God's work" came under fire today from one of the longest-standing allies of the firm, Satan, the Prince of Darkness.

In a rare press conference, the usually reclusive Beelzebub blasted Mr. Blankfein for his remark, telling reporters, "Lloyd Blankfein needs to remember who he works for."

Wearing his trademark red cape and carrying a smoking pitchfork, Satan refused to say exactly what if any punishment he had in mind for the Goldman Sachs chief, saying only, "Maybe it's time for Lloyd Blankfein to have a little 'come to Satan' meeting."

While Satan said he was "delighted" by the record bonuses being paid out to Wall Street executives this year, he was clearly miffed that his role in the financial firms' successes had been largely ignored.

"Lloyd Blankfein seems to have forgotten who came up with the idea of credit default swaps, derivatives, and mortgage-backed securities," he said. "I don't want to sound like a diva, but how about a little respect for the guy who signs your paycheck?" More here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/goldman-sachs-not-doing-g_b_351161.html
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Thanks again my good friend Arky.

There's absolutely no doubt about it... these filthy, terrorist, swine must be tried for treason and then hung by their necks until they rot. They have done their utmost to destroy this country, this world, and all the good soles that live honest lives, all in the name of GREED.

IMHO

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...