Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

http://www.cpclerk.co.summit.oh.us/CRFA.PDF

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
And I recall many scumbag lawyers (a few in Ohio) telling me years ago I didn't know what I was talking about!
Quote 0 0
This is a very nice FIND, Ann!  Hopefully, local court initiatives such as then one will receive recognition and someone will champion these innovations so that they can be implemented elsewhere!! 

Thanks for sharing this!
Quote 0 0
I would like this to go one step further and  to require whoever is foreclosing
to provide proof that the borrower is legitimately in default before allowing
foreclosure proceedings to be allowed.

To do this, would actually give the borrower a shot at proving they are not
in default but their payments have been misapplied and fees charged
to their loan that causes them to lose equity and eventually their houses to the scam.

Dee
Quote 0 0

Excellent find also, Ann!

In addition to what every one else had said.  I would like to also, see all courts provide a required hearing before any foreclosure action is actually granted by the court.

Hopefully, as Dee stated give the homeowner due process in front of a judge to tell their side of the story.  As in stands now, all is required for a lender or servicer to bring a foreclosure action is to file a "Notice of Debt Owed" that includes the default amount of loan, principal balance due on loan and any other charges and fees they conjure up.

Afterwards, the clerk then provides a case number and no one checks anything for accuracy before foreclosure action.

In my state you can't go before a judge for a hearing unless you meet (3) criteria under foreclosure sales. 

These amounts they file with the clerk of the court are usually over exaggerated and do not reflect an accurate portrayal of what the homeowner actually owes on the loan. 

Many of these lenders and servicers intentionally do not deduct accurate amount of mortgage payments a homeowners has already paid towards the principal loan balance due.

Quote 0 0
O -

It's to bad we don't write the laws.

Quote 0 0
 It's to bad we don't write the laws.

Hmm.

Start writing, girlfriend.

Then lobby it to your state legislators.

Those big fat political donations often get to write laws they want passed.
The recipient of these donations will introduce the bill to the legislature.

Bob Ney comes to mind.  He sure looks bought and paid for. 

Take a look to see how the bills are worded would be a good place to start.

Web Results

Don't feel intimidated.  Just take a look and see if it is something you'd like
to do.

The worst thing that could happen is that you would experience a thank you but no thank you. 

Even if you were just to post it here, there is lots of traffic from all over
the US.

Dee
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...