Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Knows About USFN
Thought this constituency might take an interest and get a chuckle out of the USFN article:

"Special Feature: Self-Help Foreclosure Defense Websites - Warning! They’re on the Rise"

http://www.usfn.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home&CONTENTID=12814&SECTION=Article_Library&TEMPLATE=/CM/HTMLDisplay.cfm

Looks like we have gotten their attention!
Quote 0 0
Moose
Darn it, Ms. Wilson - you might actually have to practice law instead of scumbag foreclosure chasing!

Quote 0 0
PigsWillFly
Quote:
Ideally, the servicer should have access to the original note (with any endorsements), the original recorded mortgage, and all assignments before initiating foreclosure.

. . . and PIGS will FLY !  Dream on Ms. Wilson !
       Wait til she figures out assignments must be timely filed on land records.

Quote 0 0
Sara
Poor Ms Wilson, if she took the time to look at the self-help websites she would realize that people are using every available resource! 

Sometimes you really want to slap the stupid out of people!!!

S
Quote 0 0
Knows About USFN
It is probably a a good and useful idea for pro se defendants to take a look at the USFN article library from time to time:

http://www.usfn.org/source/members/searcha.cfm?section=Article_Library

These are articles written by the bottom feeding foreclosure bar to assist one another in separating their victims from their cash and homes.  It never hurts to be well informed about what one's opposition is reading and what strategies they have found to be effective.
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Poking around this website I found the following "Code of conduct."

USFN Code of Conduct

As a Member of USFN, I pledge myself to:

Use only legal and ethical means in all my activities;

Promote and encourage the highest level of ethics within my firm or company;

Maintain the confidentiality of privileged information entrusted or known to me by virtue of my membership;

Cooperate in every reasonable and proper way with other USFN Members, and work with them and USFN in the advancement of the role of our Members in the industry;

Use every opportunity to improve industry understanding of the services our Members provide and to increase recognition of USFN;

Refuse to make false or misleading communications about my services or those of my firm;

Strive for excellence in all aspects of service to my mortgage banking clients;

Abide by the decisions of USFN's Conflict Resolutions Committee on any issues in which I or my firm are involved.

Quote 0 0
Tom #2

Quote:

"While foreclosures on these loans may be filed in the name of the trustee, trustees don't make the decision to foreclose on a property, nor can we dictate what decisions a servicer will make about a foreclosure,'' said a statement from Debora Blume, a spokeswoman for Wells Fargo.

The story below incorrectly reported that the bank was involved in the mortgage.

Truly a WTF moment...... The trustee doesn't make the decision, or drive the foreclosure process ?
AND THEY ADMITTED IT IN THE NEWSPAPER?

Tom #2
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Tom #2,

Which article are you quoting?

Quote 0 0
Tom #2
Well wasn't that dumb... I replied to the wrong post..... DOH HOMER !

Should have been a reply to:
Couple evicted from Middletown home despite ability to pay mortgage.

Here's the link to the quote < 3rd paragraph>.... Sorry.

LINK TO STORY

Tom #2
Quote 0 0
Sara
I now what Equitable One was trying to do     Looking to see if one of his favorite people was a member, ha ha!

Sorry, you and I both know that Larry can't live by that Code of Conduct!  It would cramp his style!!!!

S
Quote 0 0
Knows About USFN
Quote:

Originally Posted By Tom #2
Truly a WTF moment...... The trustee doesn't make the decision, or drive the foreclosure process ?
AND THEY ADMITTED IT IN THE NEWSPAPER?

Tom #2:

This is surprising ONLY to the media and to the public.  The way the Pooling and Servicing Agreements (PSA) read, the Trustee really manages only the investor interactions.  While under limited circumstances, the trustee could replace the servicer, the identity of the servicer is written into the PSA and really cannot be changed except in the most exceptional of circumstances!

It is ALWAYS the servicer -- NOT the trustee -- calling the shots with respect to foreclosure and loan workouts!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...